St. Jude Prayer for the Unemployed

Unemployment

Pray to St. JudeLord Jesus, my desire to work is itself your gift. You gave me talents so I could shine Your light to others in the world. Send Your Spirit to guide me to work that will provide security and joy, and most of all the ability to serve You in love. St. Jude, I do not know where I am going—and so I call upon you in my need. Bless my spirit with the determination to press on. Give my heart patience and fortitude. Help me, dear friend, to know that God’s plan for me is forged out of love. Amen.

Post your prayer or petition below for those struggling with unemployment. Or if you would like, send your special intentions for those struggling with unemployment to the altar of St. Jude at the National Shrine of St. Jude where it will be prayed for by the Claretians.

Comments

• JW October 4, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Please St. Jude, Help me find a job, that I can start providing for my family, instead of borrowing from my in-laws. It would be a great help. I would love to be an example for my son to show that anything is possible. Thank you for being there for me. I love you with all my heart.

• Marc Franco October 1, 2013 at 7:45 PM

Dear St. Jude, this last year has been difficult. Please grant me the strength to persevere and find the right job for me. Amen

• raymond martinez October 1, 2013 at 10:06 AM

please st jude pray that I my find a job soon.thank you st jude and my lord jesus

• km October 1, 2013 at 8:48 AM

Dearest St. Jude,

Thank you for all your wonderful prayers. Please continue to pray for my husband. He has a second interview with the company he wants to work with. Please be with him to make a good impression and to do a good job. Please pray for him so he may be a good provider for his family. Please pray for our marriage and our children. Amen.

• Mary September 28, 2013 at 11:51 AM

Dear St. Jude,
    Please help me find a job the soonest. I have bills to pay and children to feed and I’m totally out of cash. Please help me get hired by anyone of the company whom I applied work for. Thank you.

• Nereida September 23, 2013 at 11:42 AM

“The Miraculous Prayer”
    Dear heart of Jesus, in the past I have asked for many favors. This time, I ask you this very special one (to gain more sales, new customers/distributors to help grow our family owned small business and guide us to keep us in good mental, physical and spiritual health). Take it dear Jesus and place it within your own broken heart where your father sees it. Then in your merciful eyes, it will become your favor, not mine. Amen

Say this prayer for three consecutive days. Promise publication and favor will be granted. Never know to fail. (PS)

“A Prayer to the Blessed Virgin Never Found to Fail”
    O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendour of Heaven, blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in this my necessity. O Star of the Sea, help me, and show me herein you are my Mother.

O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven, and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart, to succour me in this necessity (to gain more sales, new customers/distributors to help grow our family owned small business and guide us to keep us in good mental, physical and spiritual health) there are none that can withstand your power.

O, show me herein you are my Mother, O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to the (3 times)

• susie September 23, 2013 at 10:38 AM

Dear St. Jude, I beg for your intercession at this time. I am desperately seeking employment so i can catch up on all my overdue bill and have my own medical insurance. I feel so guilty asking but please send my family money. I vow to take care of my family so they could never worry. I want to be stress free and live financially comfortable. My husband so desperately wants a beautiful house and everything is out of means. Please bless us with the financial freedom to make this possible. I want our house to be a happy place for family gatherings and holiday celebrations. In jesus name, amen.

• Adela September 22, 2013 at 5:08 PM

Dear St. Jude,

Please help me find a good job soon.

• Beth J. September 22, 2013 at 4:05 PM

Dear St. Jude,

Please help me to find a job soon. I do not want to file for bankruptcy. But my savings are gone, I cannot pay all my bills and I am running out of options. Please help me so that I can help myself.

Thank you.

Beth J.

• PS September 22, 2013 at 6:41 AM

Financial help:
    “The Miraculous Prayer”
    Dear heart of Jesus, in the past I have asked for many favors. This time, I ask you this very special one (to gain customers/distributors to help grow in my small individual sole proprietorship business). Take it dear Jesus and place it within your own broken heart where your father sees it. Then in your merciful eyes, it will become your favor, not mine. Amen

“A Prayer to the Blessed Virgin Never Found to Fail”

O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven, and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart, to succour me in this necessity (to gain customers/distributors to help grow in my small individual sole proprietorship business) there are none that can withstand your power.

• km September 20, 2013 at 11:21 AM

Dearest St. Jude,

Please pray for my husband to gain employment through the company he interviewed with. Please help him so he can be a good provider for our family. Amen.

• C September 19, 2013 at 3:19 PM

Please dear St. Jude for all I pray for, help us in a very speedy and clearly visible way.

• PS September 19, 2013 at 4:39 AM

“The Miraculous Prayer”

“A Prayer to the Blessed Virgin Never Found to Fail”

• MDS September 18, 2013 at 8:12 PM

Dearest St. Jude please help my fiance to get a job fit for him. -MDS

• michelle marie triska September 16, 2013 at 7:15 AM

“The Miraculous Prayer”
    Dear heart of Jesus, in the past I have asked for many favors. This time, I ask you this very special one ( that you help me to quit smoking, and provide 20,000 dollars for me to buy a new beetle, and my dad wins the 50,000 dollar raffle at thistledown, and god heal my mood disorder were i no longer need the medicine saprhis). Take it dear Jesus and place it within your own broken heart where your father sees it. Then in your merciful eyes, it will become your favor, not mine. Amen

“A Prayer to the Blessed Virgin Never Found to Fail”

O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven, and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart, to succour me in this necessity (help me to lose weight, and get a office job, and to make good money were i can afford a beetle) there are none that can withstand your power.

• Emeka September 14, 2013 at 5:02 PM

Dear st Jude, pls i ask 4 ur help 2 find a job nt jst a job, bt a job dat ll be plsin 2 u a job dat ll make me workship GOD more a job dat ll make me knw GOD more n keep his words a job dat pple ll see me n say thx GOD, u ve bin my st i call upon u n i ve faith u’ll help me in JESUS name Amen.

• lala September 11, 2013 at 11:34 PM

Dear Stjude, I beg for your intercession during this time of great need. My finances are in a hole, I have no money. I can borrow it but will need to pay it back immediately. I have looked for jobs, applied for jobs, continued schooling and I have not been able to catch a break. I ask for you blessing to take my fear of being back in the workplace go away and give me the confidence and ability to master any interview I get and land many job offers with lucrative pay and benefits. I owe you dearly for everything you have done for me. In jesus name, amen.

• sylvia September 10, 2013 at 9:41 PM

Please pray that philip and I will get the jobs that we applied for soon. We really need to get these jobs. We ask also to strengthen our faith in God’s path and will for us. Amen

• bme September 10, 2013 at 6:21 PM

Please pray that the contractor:ACE&I, will be awarded the bid at the company I work for. They deserve it for many reasons beyond just their capabilities. They have been fiercely loyal to us now please have the company I work for be loyal in return by awarding them this remodeling project. It is vitally important. I please ask for your prayers desperately. Thank you and God Bless.

• M J September 9, 2013 at 5:57 PM

Thank you Heavenly Father for your always blessing my family during times in need. I pray for your intercession thru St Jude to you today to ask for an intercession regarding my finances and job search. Please relieve me of this foolish debt that I brought upon myself and my family. I am seeking employment that will offer flexibility to also be able to teach CCD. Let it be a good learning experience for my wife and family. That your will be done and that we are brought closer together thru you. For my wife and her alcoholism and that she recovers, seeks help and understands what it has done to us and our family. Help us with our addictions and vices. Intercede for me and my family for health and quality of life – grant us healthy life and finances. Let us thrive and succeed in our goals. Grant us the forgiving insight, strong, healthy, lasting relationships, the financial and physical resources. Please heal all our ills. As You forgave all who did You harm, please heal all broken, damaged or strained relationships in my life and in the lives of those who turn to You; forgive me and help me to forgive and heal. Please intercede for all who turn to you. Please grant that I will soon find a better, less stressful job that highlights my skills and abilities. Please St. Jude, hear my prayers and intercede.

• Mary September 7, 2013 at 1:07 PM

Dear st Jude

Please make sure that the meeting is cancelled on Wednesday please make sure I don’t have to go into the main office I beg you amen

• T September 7, 2013 at 4:46 AM

St. Jude please let the funds be approved for my son’s university education. Don’t let his cancer return and let him grow strong and healthy (both physically and emotionally). Please let him believe in himself again, give him many strong bonds of lasting friendship. Please help us to help him up in a positive way. Let wisdom, peace and reconcilliation guide his life, our life and the decisions made by all leaders of this world. Amen.

• Anom September 7, 2013 at 4:37 AM

Dear St. Jude, I am anxious and afraid. I took on a part time evening job in order to get my foot in the door at a good workplace. Now with two jobs I am anxious about having taken on too much. Please help me to stay healthy, strong and let me shine as a teacher at both jobs. I don’t want to let my students down or disappoint my employers. Help me to focus on what is rather than on what might be…let me be organized, strong, effective, present and competent at both jobs and let me always touch the lives of others in a positive way. Blessings to all on this site. May peace and reconcilliation reign strong in this world.

• Mary September 6, 2013 at 2:01 PM

St. Jude,
    I come to you to beg for your intercession. Please let Jesus know of my desire to help the mentally ill. I pray that the right job will become available soon. Please come to my aid.
    Amen.

• ldc September 5, 2013 at 4:38 AM

Please help my husband find a job. Please help us find the money to pay our most immediate debt. Please bring the truth to the light. Please help me to keep my home.
    “The Miraculous Prayer”

“A Prayer to the Blessed Virgin Never Found to Fail”

O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven, and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart, to succour me in this necessity (to find gainful employment with benefits soon) there are none that can withstand your power.

• C September 4, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Thank you dear St. Jude, along with Blessed Mother, St. Anne, and St. Anthony!! At last, the long silence was broken, I thank you!! From my only shred of hope, please I ask you to continue to pray for us in all things. Please bring me to the right job, and through this please bring Greg to me, to share a new life together with good jobs for both of us that bring happiness, give us financial stability, clear all financial issues; please bring us to a new home to share together, grow, build and live fully with meaninful purpose, in joy and fulfillment with all things by sharing all of what life brings our way together in all good ways with all positive energy. Please pray that God’s will, mercy and grace casts away all negativity, misgivings, fears, obstacles, thoughts, forces, locations and people that keep us apart; please repair our connection to more than just restore, but build the ultimate of God’s blessings with open clear communication to bring us life balance, peace and happiness to live our lives together. Please give us the means to be giving to each other and to our family; please keep Maria, Greg, Dad and me safe from all harm, bring us to be truly fit in mind, body and soul, and in good health. Please for all that I have prayed for Greg and me for so long to come to us now, please bring swift and clearly visible help to us, show us how, what and where we need to always be able to find each other’s hearts as our true and only home, and remain with each other for everything that brings God’s everlasting love within us to always be there. Please let today be a start of all good things to come. Nothing is impossible with God, as hopeless as all it may be, I believe that God will grant us this blessing somehow, some way.
    Please pray for Ruthanne, who shares the same as I do, may we all be blessed with all prayers answered favorably.

• Anonymous September 4, 2013 at 12:27 PM

St. Jude,
    I know that I am not alone in my needs and desperation. Please help my family. Please help me. Please help those in need of full-time employment. I beg you to help me. I am praying for a full-time job that will jump start my career. I pray that I am not offending God by wanting a full-time position in my desired field. I want to help people. I want to care for others, but at the same time, I want to support myself. I don’t have a steady income. I cannot afford to live on my own yet.
    Pleae have mercy on me and intercede on my behalf. Please let Jesus know that I’ve been waiting for the right opportunity. Please help me and my family, St. Jude. We need God’s healing and His mercy.
    Thank you, St. Jude.
    Amen.

• Ll September 3, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Dearest st Jude, thank you for your always blessing my family during times in need. I pray to you today to ask for an intercession regarding my finances and job search. Please relieve me of this foolish debt that I brought upon myself. I am seeking employment that will offer me insurance and flexibility at this time. Let it be a good learning experience for and fill the gap until a land a career that offers me fufullment. Bless you always st Jude. In Jesus name , amen

• Ruthanne September 2, 2013 at 8:35 AM

Most holy apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant
    and friend of Jesus, the Church honors & invokes you universally as the patron of hope.

Please intercede on my behalf. Make use of that
    particular privilege given to you to bring
    hope, comfort, and help where they are needed most.
    Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven as I work with my challenges, particularly

I have been praying to you for months now and I am losing faith. I have questioned my worthiness and here are the questions I have been asking myself.

Am I not worthy of being happy?
    Am I not worthy of being able to support myself?
    Am I not worthy of having a job and not living off the system?
    Am I not worthy of having a special person in my life who loves me for me?

These are some of the questions I have.

I want a job
    I want to be happy
    I want to be able to support myself and live a happy live
    I want to have a special person in my life to marry and walk through life with

I do not know what to do right now but my unemployment is running out and I will have no income in my life except for the very small saving I have which is not going to last very long.

I am confused as to why this is happening and I am confused as to why I can not live a financial secure life.

Please give me a sign. Please nudge the people I have interviewed with and let them give me an offer for employment.

Please let me be able to find that special person.

I praise God with you and all the saints forever.
    I promise, blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, to always
    honor you as my special and powerful patron & to gratefully encourage devotion to you. Amen.

• Mariana Colls August 31, 2013 at 12:58 PM

I would like to pray St. Jude to help me from loosing my job and health; I am 72 years old and after my Mom passed away almost two years ago I am still

• Maribel Ferrer Nonato August 31, 2013 at 2:10 AM

Dear St. Jude,

I am a single mother of a 14 year old girl and is currently working. Though I have been through a lot of struggles and trials I was able to surpass them all with my faith….Just yesterday I received a news that my boss might resign from being an officer of an association from which our office depends for funds and sustenance of our office….and this can lead to losing my job…I depend so much on this since this is my only means to survive my daughter and my siblings. I’m turning 42 this Sept. 7 and fear of difficulty in finding another job because of my age. “THY WILL BE DONE”, but please intercede for me that things may change in my favor. I also pray for those breadwinners like me who are suffering but is positively taking God’s will. Thank you so much!!! Maribel

• mj August 30, 2013 at 5:56 PM

St. Jude–please help my son find a job.

• Anom August 29, 2013 at 8:00 PM

Please help my friend’s son, C, get the job he is interested in. Amen.

• T August 29, 2013 at 7:54 PM

Dearest St. Jude,
    Today I received the news that a job I thought was offered was awarded to an internal applicant by HR. the department head feels badly but I understand why this was done and hold no ill will. I am disappointed and anxious however, about returning to my old job as it is not a healthy work place… but I am grateful that other opportunities may come my way. Please help me through this disappointment and let me focus on the possibilities that lie head and on doing an excellent job at my present workplace. Bless all who turn to you as they try to find employment and reach their goals and potential. Please heal all damaged, strained or broken relationships in my life and let peace and reconcilliation reign throughout the world. Amen.

• Anon August 29, 2013 at 3:36 AM

St. Jude, I have known from the beginning that my current job wouldn’t bring me joy or security. I pray that God isn’t offended. Please help me get a job that I’ll love and would want to show up for every single day. Please help me in my career. I feel like I’m going nowhere, but I must have faith that God has better plans for me. Please intercede soon, St. Jude. I pray that Jesus hasn’t forgotten about me. I pray for another job.

• Anon August 29, 2013 at 3:31 AM

Please St. Jude, hear my prayers and intercede. May another training program open up soon, and may the managers choose me to work full-time. I don’t think that my current position is my calling.

• Alexia August 27, 2013 at 9:19 AM

Please St Jude intercede for me and please help my husband Joseph find a job. He has been desperately searching with no success . Every time he comes close to receiving an offer it comes to a halt. Please help him and I shall forever be grateful . Please help us!

• T August 26, 2013 at 8:12 PM

Dearest St. Jude, i asked for your blessings and that the people who interviewed me would offer me a job. Today they called and out of 50 applicants i was selected for the job. Thank you for this miracle and for favours granted. I will honour you always and carry your kindness forward. Please help all on this site find good paying jobs that highlight their skills, interests and abilities. Amen.

• Eileen August 26, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Please pray for Mike that he gets a job soon. He has been out of work since March and is becoming very depressed and hopless. He feels like he is running out of options. There is a job he has been waiting to hear about for a month now. Please pray the Lord blesses him with this job or a better one soon. Pray that he is soon gainfully employed

• jwh August 26, 2013 at 3:46 AM

“The Miraculous Prayer”
    Dear heart of Jesus, in the past I have asked for many favors. This time, I ask you this very special one (to finish the chapter 7 successfully, to find gainful employment (base pay equal to what I made at AMC), Win every contest I enter, win lottery jackpot). Take it dear Jesus and place it within your own broken heart where your father sees it. Then in your merciful eyes, it will become your favor, not mine. Amen
    “A Prayer to the Blessed Virgin Never Found to Fail”
    O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in this my necessity. O Star of the Sea, help me, and show me herein you are my Mother.
    O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven, and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart, to succor me in this necessity: (to finish the chapter 7 successfully, to find gainful employment (base pay equal to what I made at AMC), Win every contest I enter, win lottery jackpot). There are none that can withstand your power.
    O Holy Mary, show me herein you are my Mother, O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to the (3 times) Sweet Mother, I place this cause in your hands. (3 times) Say this prayer for three consecutive days and then you must publish and it will be granted to you. (PS)

The Miraculous Prayer”
    Dear heart of Jesus, in the past I have asked for many favors. This time, I ask You this very special favor:
    Please send healing, wisdom, strength and insight to the sick, the disabled and the vulnerable. Intercede for me and my family for health and quality of life – grant us healthy life and finances. Let us thrive and succeed in our goals. Grant us: forgiving insight, a well-rounded life, strong, healthy, lasting relationships, the financial and physical resources and means to attend our own, our children’s and our grandchildren’s needs accepted into; guide me to a satisfying career, one that will support us comfortably and pay for our ongoing medical and prescription expenses. Please heal all our ills. As You forgave all who did You harm, please heal all broken, damaged or strained relationships in my life and in the lives of those who turn to You; forgive me and help me to forgive and heal. Please intercede for all who turn to you. Please grant that I will soon find a better, less stressful job that highlights my skills and abilities). Take it dear Jesus and place it within Your own broken heart where Your father sees it. Then in Your merciful eyes, it will become Your favor, not mine. Amen.

• mario August 25, 2013 at 9:09 AM

Dear St. Jude, I ask humbly for you to intercede for me and ask Jesus my Savior to get me hired on to the job I currently have. I am a temp employee and hope and pray that I will get hired on as a permanent employee. Thank you St. Jude and Jesus for answering and listening to my prayer!!

• T August 23, 2013 at 11:54 PM

St. Jude, st. Anthony, angels and saints please intercede and send me a Miracle. Please let the funding come through for my son to be able to go to university. Also let the people who interviewed me today call my references and give me a job offer. thanks for hearing my prayer. Amen.

• Alice R. Anderson August 23, 2013 at 12:26 PM

Dear St. Jude, I ask humbly for you to intercede for me and ask Jesus my Savior to grant me a miracle and get me a job very very soon–one that I can get to on the city bus and/or walk from my home. I miss going to work every day and having a purpose in life. Thank you, St. Jude Love, from Alice

• Anonymous August 23, 2013 at 9:42 AM

St. Jude,

You have interceded for me in the past. Thank you for your help, Today, I pray that you will help me again. May I receive more job assignments until I find a position that will bring me joy and security. May God grant me protection and guidance today at work. I pray that those in my care will be okay, and I pray especially for my safety.

St. Jude, please bring my petitions to God. May God grant me the job position I’ve been desiring for so long now. I know that God wants me to be happy. God is loving. Please hear my prayers.

Thank you.

• T August 23, 2013 at 5:19 AM

St. jude thank you for favours granted.

Prayer to the Holy Spirit

Holy Spirit, you who make me see everything and who shows me the way to reach my ideals, you who give me the divine gift to forgive and forget from all that is done to me and you who are in the instincts of my life with me, I in this short dialogue want to thank You for everything and confirm once more that I never want to be separated from You no matter how great the material desires may be. I want to be with You and my beloved ones in Your perpetual glory. Thank You for favours granted.

Say for three consecutive days; you do not need to say your request, promise publication, and your request will be granted.

• Irish August 23, 2013 at 12:44 AM

St. Jude, help me in my prayer to find a host family. i need to work God because i pity myself bcoz i always failed in the interview. help me prayer to God to find host family. My head is aching thinking of my unemployment. Please St. Jude

• Anon August 21, 2013 at 3:05 PM

Dear St. Jude,

In case Jesus is too busy to hear my prayers, please help me and let Him know that I need a steady job. Please, I’ve been waiting for so long, I pray that something will open up for soon. I pray that the right job is waiting for me. I believe that God has bigger plans for me than what I have right now. I want to be productive. I want to be a faithful servant and use my skills and talents. Please hear me out, St. Jude. I need a miracle.

I am grateful for being employed right now, but it isn’t a full-time position. May I continue to receive assignments until the right job comes my way.

Thank you also for helping me in the past. I will continue to give thanks.

Amen.

• rexlin minny August 21, 2013 at 2:44 PM

dear St.Jude my husband got his job and we are waiting for the visa. please bring my prayers to Jesus to get our visa soon.please help me in these days.thank you dear St.Jude

• T August 21, 2013 at 4:10 AM

I pray St Jude that I will find a new job soon. My present job is so very stressful and it is time I find a job that does not make sick from stress. Please let me get an interview. Let me find excellent references. Help me heal please from the stress and physical ills. Give me patience. Amen.

• Anonymous August 20, 2013 at 12:30 PM

St. Jude,
    Apostle of Jesus, please intercede for me and bring my intentions to the Lord. I pray that I will get called again for a job interview. I have waited several years to find a job that will bring me joy and security. I am committed to being a faithful servant of Jesus. Please help me and reassure me that God has a plan for me, and that it will present itself soon.
    Amen.