St. Jude Prayer for Healing

Healing

Pray to St. JudeMost holy Apostle, St. Jude, friend of Jesus, I place myself in your care at this difficult time. Pray for me; help me remember that I need not face my troubles alone. Please join me in my need, asking God to send me consolation in my sorrow, courage in my fear, and healing in the midst of my suffering. Ask our loving God to fill me with the grace to accept whatever may lie ahead for me and my loved ones, and to strengthen my faith in God’s healing power. Thank you, St. Jude, for the promise of hope you hold out to all who believe, and inspire me to give this gift of hope to others as it has been given to me. Amen.

Post your prayer or petition below for those in need of healing. Or if you would like, send your special intentions for healing to the altar of St. Jude at the National Shrine of St. Jude where it will be prayed for by the Claretians.

Comments

• michelle m triska November 30, 2013 at 10:23 AM

1. psychiatrists never touch my life again
    10. i become a model

• MICHELLE M TRISKA November 30, 2013 at 10:19 AM

1. i dont touch a ciggerette again
    2. i pretend the psychiatrists who harmed me dont exist
    3. god destroys all lies the psychiatrists wrote about me
    4. i become assertive and dont let people walk all over me
    5. the evil that dr sara zuchowski is doing to my life now with saphris goes back to her life
    6. i have a good life
    7. god opens the windows of heaven and pours me out a blessing
    8. god blesses my socks off
    9. my depression lifts
    10. a man never enters my life again

• michelle m triska November 30, 2013 at 9:30 AM

dear st jude please grant, intercede, and pray:
    1. sara zuchowski stops acting crazy during my appointments , and either keeps me as a patient or drops me and stops being so strict, mean, and insensitive
    2. i dont get another crazy psychiatrist
    3. god keeps all evil from psychiatry out of my life
    4. god keeps the police out of my life
    5. god keeps me out of the psychiatric hospital
    6. my psychiatrist switches me to a weight nuetral mood stabilizer
    7. sara zuchowski gets her for giving me saphris which caused me weight gain and a hernia
    8. my mother protects me more
    9. someone loves me
    10. someone protects me from men and psychiatry

• MICHELLE m triska November 30, 2013 at 9:26 AM

dear st jude please grant, intercede, and pray:
    1. dr toni love johnson gets punished by god for lying about me, and harming me with pills, pray all evil returns to her life, and she gets hers, and gets a conscience.
    2. all evil dr ranjan did to me goes back to his life and he gets his, and he stays out of my life.
    3. god heals my body from psychiatric meds
    4. all evil all psychiatrists done to me goes back to thier lives
    5. psychiatrists no longer harm my life, and they all get thiers for being evil, cruel and mistreating me
    6. no psychiatrist ever enters my life again
    7. psychiatrists go to hell
    8. god heals my hernia
    9. god heals my diarrhea
    10. god helps me to lose weight

• michelle marie triska November 30, 2013 at 8:23 AM

1. i stop getting diarrhea from coffee and my meds
    2. my potassium levels go up
    3. new weight nuetral mood stabilizers get developed and come out that dont cause weight gain
    4. new weight nuetral anti psychotic medicine comes out and gets developed that dont cause me weight gain
    5. i get a beetle convertible
    6. i get a new tv for my room
    7. i go back to college
    8. god heals my hiatul hernia and gas
    9. the evil spoken about me by the girls on the chat rooms go back to thier lives
    10. the evil spoken about me by psychiatrists go back to thier lives
    11. the evil spoken about me by pelin batur goes back to her life
    12. nobody judges or speaks bad about me again, and the people who did in the past get punished by god and get thiers

• michelle m triska November 30, 2013 at 8:04 AM

1. psychiatrists stay out of my life and never bother me or talk to me again
    2. god heals my body from past psychiatric evil and heals gas and flatuence
    3. god heals my hiatul hernia
    4. god erases the bad memories of psychiatrists, and repays and punishes them for harming my life
    5. all evil psychiatry done to my life goes back to thier lives and they get thiers
    6. i quit smoking
    7. god heals my anger and mental illness
    8. chark center for health and wellness hires new psychiatrists
    9. my 30′s are the best years of my life full of happy postive things and no psychiatrists in my life
    10. god sets me free and delivers me from the psychiatric medication saphris, and i stop taking it, and my psychiatrist switches me to a weight nuetral mood stabilizer

• CT November 28, 2013 at 4:35 AM

“A Prayer to the Blessed Virgin Never Found to Fail”
    O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendour of Heaven, blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in this my necessity. O Star of the Sea, help me, and show me herein you are my Mother.

O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven, and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart, to succour me in this necessity: Please send healing, wisdom, strength, good humor, love & insight to the sick, the disabled & the vulnerable. I pray you heal me from my illness and heal my son from his illnesses – give him healthy weight gain, good self esteem, energy, stamina & self confidence, strong, lasting friendships, love, safe, friendly university accommodations & a good career. Please keep him healthy and in remission. Help him to successfully complete his studies, papers and film documentary in a timely manner and without undue stress. Bless My partner and bring my step-son back into our family. May My partner learn to be honest and dependable. As You forgave all who did You harm, please heal all broken, damaged or strained relationships in my life, in my son’s life & in the lives of all my family; forgive me & help me to forgive & heal. Help me to be a loving force that makes a positive difference in this world, an effective, energetic teacher, to resolve my issues at work in a positive manner, to be a good artist, to soon find a less stressful and fulfilling job that pays a living wage. There are none that can withstand your power.

O, show me herein you are my Mother, O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee (3 times)

• michelle marie triska November 27, 2013 at 1:41 PM

9. God delivers me from the psychiatric medicine saphris
    10. God brings help for my major depression
    In Jesus name I ask amen

• michelle m triska November 26, 2013 at 9:09 AM

dear st jude please grant, intercede, and pray
    1. god victates me and validates me against my enemies the psychiatrist
    2. god takes his fury out on the psychiatrists who misdiagnosed me and gave me the wrong pills
    3. all evil psychiatrists done to my life gets judged by god and never goes unpunished
    4. god punishes and executes his vengence against sara zuchowski for giving me saphris
    5. my psychiatrist lets me stop saphris
    6. i stop saphris with my psychiatrists permission
    7. i become a beauty queen
    8. my diagnosis gets changed to depression
    9. dr ranjan is never my doctor
    10. dr ranjan gets his for telling lies about me and giving me the wrong medication

• michelle m triska November 26, 2013 at 9:06 AM

dear st jude please grant, intercede, and pray:
    1. all evil psychiatrists done to my life does not go unpunished by god and god takes out his wrath against the people who misdiagnosed me and told lies and gave me medicine that harmed me
    2. god heals my physical problems from psychiatric medication
    3. all lies of mental illness will never go back on my chart
    4. the psychiatrists get thiers for doing evil metro , and mini bowers, and dr ranjan, dr dayhem, dr el-mallwany, dr lendita erhardt, and the rest of the evil crazy gang,
    5. god destroys my enemies and thier kids
    6. the evil psychiatrists done to my life goes back to thiers and thier childrens life
    7. god brings me justice to the psychiatrists who harmed me
    8. god exuceutes his vengence against sara zuchowski for making me take saphris
    9. my psychiatrist lets me stop saphris
    10. psychiatrists evil deeds go back to thier lives and thier childrens lives and they all get thiers .

• michelle m triska November 26, 2013 at 9:00 AM

dear st jude please grant, pray, and intercede:
    1. god vindicates dr ranjan for telling lies and misdiagnosing me with schizophrenia
    2. pray dr ranjan stays out of my life
    3. all evil dr ranjan did to me with the medicine saphris goes back to his life
    4. god punishes dr ranjan for misdiagnosing me and giving me the wrong pills
    5. dr ranjan gets his
    6. dr ranjan never touches my life again
    7. i quit smoking
    8. god takes away the weight gain side effects from my medicine saphris and i lose weight
    9. i lose the weight i gained from saphris
    10. the weight gain from saphris levels off and i lose weight

• KR November 26, 2013 at 7:58 AM

Dear God,
    Praying for healing my brother , family. Praying for my family and loved ones.

St Jude please intercede for my family – that we all be in good health and help us to continue be strong loving and giving.

Dear St Jude, please help our extended family & loved ones around the world and grant us all a blessing of love and helpfulness amongst ourselves.I pray for good health for myself and my family. Also for a cure for cancer and healing for all affected by it.Please St. Jude intercede for me and my family. I am very grateful for all your help.So worried.Please listen to my prayers.

O my mother, in your heart I placed all my anguish of my heart and it is there that I gain strength and courage.We beseech you, O Lord, let the power of the Holy Spirit be always with us; let it mercifully purify our hearts, safeguard us from all harm. Give us all around peace in our mind, body, soul & spirit. Please heal. Bless us with Health. Please restore health, happiness & healing. Please have mercy & forgive, bless, aid,cure,rescue,guide, heal, save & protect. Please keep us strong in body,mind,faith & spirit. Please give a strong,long,happy,healthy & peaceful lives. Praise Lord.Thank you & amen
    I praise God with you and all the saints forever. I promise, blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you. Thank You Jesus for being so wonderful and loving. Thank you to St. Jude being so helpful to the Lords and me too. St. Jude, please pray for my children. Two of them are in need of healing prayers for they have very temperamental relationship and tend to clash with each other. I know they love each other, but they need to see how the energy that they use to fight and argue is unnecessary.Please intercede on my behalf. Make use of that particular privilege given to you to bring hope, comfort, and help where they are needed most.
    I am and will continue to pray for all of the requests here. My heart is so saddened by the extent of these needs. God bless and help us all.Please protect my husband,children,brother,nephew,SIL and my family always from all harm, danger and evil or snares of the devil so that we can be spiritually strong to resists all temptations that lurks in this world.

I trust all things will be according to God’s Time and I thank you St. Jude for your continued prayers every day for my family to go through our current trials and to see God’s miracle working in and through us in His Mercy & Time.

Thank you dear Mother Mary, St. Jude and all Holy Angels and Saints in Heaven. I ask these in Jesus name.Amen.
    Praying for my family, Malini, Joel,Zoe, Torrence,Stephan,Mike,Laura N,Saran,Raman ,John,Daniel, Floyd, Monica’sBILSohini,Franci Filippo,Jaohn Murthy,Ralph,Nonette, Didi, Eena and all. praying for peace,health and harmony in my my brother’s life, home and family. Same for lW and her son.St Jude, Thank you always for previous prayers answered. Please continue to bless our home, family ,friends and also please bless our distant loved ones who are ill.In Jesus name I pray.
    Your devoted servant.Thank you God.Thank You Jesus for being so wonderful and loving. Thank you to St. Jude being so helpful to the Lords and me too. My family and I need full healing; Jesus knows it’s all that we need, for He paid the price so that we could be healthy. Thank you Jesus. In Jesus’ name I ask and have gotten.
    Thank you again Jesus.Thank you I believe in you Saint Jude.Please send healing, wisdom, strength and insight to the sick, the disabled and the vulnerable. In the name of Jesus and the power of God help me, hear my prayers and intercede. Thank you Amen!Thank you.thank you.Thank you.Thank you St. Jude for interceding in my prayer to God
    Please cure me.Please let my condition be nothing serious.Please dear St. Jude for all my prayers, help us heal together.Dearest St. Jude, Dear God in heaven, all the Angels and Saints, Mary Mother of God, please pray for my family to have good health, happiness, and strength; Praying.Praying
    for my friends and family.Praying for little Zoe.Please heal and cure my brother.Please increase his immunity. My Lord and my God, I am grateful for your mercy and blessings. You know my needs and those of our family, I pray for Your speedy miracles In Jesus name. amen.St. Jude, I feel like every day that goes by, there’s more to pray for.Please listen to my prayer. Thank you St Jude!Thank you

• Bernadette November 26, 2013 at 12:53 AM

St Jude. you who is a saint of impossibilities. I am considered an in impossible case. visit me and intercede for me. I need Jesus to totally transform my life!I am in despair. You and St Rita have come through when It was impossible to redeem a situation. I believe He died for me. I believe He can transform me. Please St Jude make haste and rescue me.In Jesus name I ask.

• PS November 25, 2013 at 5:48 AM

St. Jude Novena
    May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored, glorified, loved and preserved throughout the World now and forever.
    Sacred Heart of Jesus, pray for us. St. Jude, Worker of Miracles, Pray for us. St. Jude Helper of the Hopeless, Pray for us. Say this prayer nine times a day for 8 days, your prayers will be answered. It has never been known to fail. Publication must be promised. Thank you, St. Jude, for granting my petition. To be cancer free and heal my knee.

• Mary November 25, 2013 at 12:30 AM

St. Jude, please let my medical tests be normal. St. Jude please pray for me I need your help.

• KR November 24, 2013 at 9:51 AM

Dear God,
    Praying for healing my brother , family. Praying for my family and loved ones.

Please cure me.Please let my daughter’s condition be nothing serious.Please dear St. Jude for all my prayers, help us heal together.Dearest St. Jude, Dear God in heaven, all the Angels and Saints, Mary Mother of God, please pray for my family to have good health, happiness, and strength; Praying.Praying

• PS November 24, 2013 at 9:37 AM

We pray together:
    God of healing mercy, in Jesus your Son you stretch out your hand in compassion, restoring the sinner, healing the sick, and lifting up those bowed down. Embrace us now in your loving care, particularly those afflicted with cancer, (healing my knee and feet and to be cancer free on all my visits back to the doctor) for whom this intention is offered. May the Spirit of Jesus bring us all health in soul and body, that with joy and thanksgiving we may praise you for your goodness, through the same Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

• PS November 24, 2013 at 9:32 AM

“The Miraculous Prayer”
    Dear heart of Jesus, in the past I have asked for many favors. This time, I ask you this very special one (to be cancer free). Take it dear Jesus and place it within your own broken heart where your father sees it. Then in your merciful eyes, it will become your favor, not mine. Amen

Say this prayer for three consecutive days. Promise publication and favor will be granted. Never know to fail. (PS)

“A Prayer to the Blessed Virgin Never Found to Fail”

O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven, and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart, to succour me in this necessity (to be cancer free) there are none that can withstand your power.

O, show me herein you are my Mother, O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to the (3 times)

Sweet Mother, I place this cause in your hands. (3 times) Say this prayer for three consecutive days and then you must publish and it will be granted to you. (PS

• michelle m triska November 23, 2013 at 11:59 AM

dear st jude please assist me in my needs please grant my wishes and prayer requestsplease grant, intercede, and pray:
    1. my dad stops talking to me
    2. my dad leaves my life
    3. my dad dies a horrible death
    4. my dad gets severly punished for his sins
    5. my dad suffers the worst hell possible on earth
    6. my dad gets punished for his mistakes he made with me as a father and not protecting me
    7. my dad disappears
    8. my dad makes himself sick and dies
    9. my dad commits suicide
    10. god takes his fury out on my dad

• MICHELLE M TRISKA November 23, 2013 at 11:09 AM

dear st jude please grant, intercede, and pray:
    1. dr jung el-mallawany loses her job at marymount and never talks to me again in her life i hate her
    2. victor goes to hell for violating my body and dies and gets his i hate him
    3. dr dayhem gets fired from marymount and is never my doctor and gets his for harming me
    4. the psyhiatrists who are currently harming me with saphris go to hell
    5. i stop saphris
    6. dr zuchowski lets me stop saphris
    7. dr sara zuchowski gets hers and punished and goes to hell for harming me with saphris
    8. my family gets thiers for treating me unkind, and all die
    9. nobody hurts me anymore
    10. a psychiatrist never gets a hold of my life again and all evil dr toni love johnson goes back to her and her families lives and they get the wrath of god and die\

• michelle marie triska November 23, 2013 at 8:30 AM

dear st jude please grant, intercede, and pray: god gives me the best life possible and i get the best from life, pray god gives me purpose in life and a bright future full of gods best blessings, pray i have a wonderful 2014 and wonderful life

• Pam B November 23, 2013 at 2:01 AM

Dear St. Jude, please grant, intercede and pray:
    1) That my husband accepts our unplanned pregnancy. Please have him open his eyes so that he sees our child growing inside of me is a gift. I will not terminate this pregnancy because he wants me to. Please make him open his eyes and see what a true blessing this is. If not, please give me the strength to stand up for myself and to raise our baby alone
    2. Please pray that I have a healthy, safe, uncomplicated and stable pregnancy
    3. Please pray that I deliver a healthy child
    4. Please pray for the survival of my marriage
    5. Please pray for my husband and that he stops using logic to make all emotional decisions but finally opens his heart instead
    In Jesus name I ask, amen

• michelle marie triska November 22, 2013 at 6:26 PM

Dear st jude please grant, intercede, and pray
    1. God grants me my wish I don’t ever have to see a psychiatrist

• michelle m triska November 22, 2013 at 1:18 PM

dear st jude please grant, intercede, and pray
    1. i do anything i set my mind to
    2. i become a big shot
    3. i make loads of money
    4. i always stay beautiful and thin
    5. the saphris stops causing me weight gain and god takes away the side effects of saphris
    6. god makes saphris weight nuetral

3. god takes away the weight gain side effects from my medicine brintellix
    4. someone falls in love with me that can take care of me financially
    5. i marry a doctor
    6. i look like a famous model
    7. god blesses me with long life
    8. people bless me and treat me kind
    9. god takes up my case and executes his wrath and fury on the psychiatrists who gave me meds
    10. god heals my bowels of diarrhea

• michelle marie triska November 22, 2013 at 10:08 AM

1. god heals my diarrhea from lexapro
    2. i dont get side effects from the medicine brintellix
    3. god heals my irritable bowel syndrome diarrhea type
    4. the brintellix works a miracle in my life
    5. i lose weight on saphris
    6. the saphris stops causing me weight gain
    7. god repays the psychiatrists who locked me up in a psychiatric hospital and takes up my case, and gives them his wrath and fury
    8. god heals my chronic stomach problems
    9. god heals my loose stools
    10. god heals my digestive system

• michelle m triska November 22, 2013 at 8:48 AM

1. god heals lonliness
    2. god heals my major depression
    3. god heals my fatigue
    4. i stay active
    5. i burn more calories
    6. i watch my diet and eat less
    7. i dont eat after six
    8. god takes away the side effects from my medicine saphris
    9. my psychiatrist sara zuchowski in summertime switches me to a weight nuetral mood stabilizer that will help my anger
    10. god heals emotional outbursts.

• michelle m triska November 22, 2013 at 8:40 AM

dear st jude please grant, intercede, and pray:
    1. new anti psychotic medicine gets developed and comes out that doesnt have weight gain as a side effect
    2. i act sweet to people
    3. i bless and help people
    4. i give to others
    5. i become a blessing to someone else
    6. i give back to society
    7. god gives me knowledge, intelligence and wisdom
    8. i stay away from bad people and are attracted to good people
    9. all bad people never bother me
    10. god brings angels as people into my life to be friends with and bless my life, and my parents protect me more from bad people, and bad people never bother me, and get thiers

• michelle m triska November 22, 2013 at 8:37 AM

dear st jude please grant, intercede, and pray:
    1. god takes up my case with the psychiatrists who harmed me and executes his vengence and wrath
    2. god dont let no psychiatrist have a hold of my life anymore

4. god heals my mental problems
    5. god heals my anger , rage, and hate
    6. god makes me beautiful on the outside
    7. i make godly girlfriends with activities to do
    8. i always remain thin
    9. my medicine saphris stops causing me apetitite increase and weight gain
    10. sara zuchowski lets me stop saphris and switches my medicine to a weight nuetral mood stabilizer that causes no weight gain and helps with anger and irritability

• michelle m triska November 22, 2013 at 8:31 AM

dear st jude please pray , grant, and intercede:
    1. i inherit lots of money from my family enough to live on when they die

3. I don’t eat after six
    4. I get down to my normal weight
    5. The weight gain from saphris stops and levels off and I lose weight
    6. My Sara zuchowski stops treating me sick but we’ll
    7. My Sara zuchowski just lets me take brintellix
    8. My Sara zuchowski is not so strict with medication
    9. My Sara zuchowski pulls me off saphris and switches me to a weight nuetral mood stabilizer
    10. I look like a model, and get more attractive looking and sexier, and my hair grows out longer and faster
    In Jesus name I ask amen

• PS November 21, 2013 at 9:00 PM

“The Miraculous Prayer”

“A Prayer to the Blessed Virgin Never Found to Fail”

St. Jude Novena
    Holy Spirit You who make me see everything and who shows me the way to reach my ideals, You who give me the divine gift to forgive and forget from all that is done to me and You who are in the instincts of my life with me, I in this short dialogue want to thank You for everything and confirm once more that I never want to be separated from You, no matter how great the material desires may be. I want to be with You and my beloved ones in our perpetual glory. Thank You for favors granted (to heal my Aunt Annie from all her aliments).

• liz walsh November 21, 2013 at 6:46 PM

St Jude, Please help me be a better person, parent, daughter,employee. Protect my children, mother, father, husband and myself. Give us health, intelligence, patience. I love you. Liz

• Anon November 21, 2013 at 5:41 PM

DEAR ST JUDE. PLEASE PRAY FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO NEED HEALING TODAY IN THE WORLD EG. ANYONE SUFFERING WITH ADDICTIONS OF DRUGS ALCOHOL CIGARETTES GAMBLING ETC… DON’T LET THEM FEEL LONELY.
    PLEASE ASK JESUS TO PUT HIS HEALING HANDS ON THEM. LET HIM TAKE AWAY ALL THEIR FEARS WORRIES ANXIETIES DEPRESSION AND STRESS.
    PLEASE PRAY THAT ME AND MY HUSBAND HAVE A SAFE HAPPY HEALTHY SUCCESSFUL FLIGHT/JOURNEY WHEN WE GO ON HOLIDAY TO GRAN CANARIA IN DECEMBER. ALSO SAFE FLIGHT/JOURNEY BACK TO THE UK.THANK YOU SO MUCH.

• michelle marie triska November 21, 2013 at 4:12 PM

Dear st jude please grant, intercede , and pray
    1. God opens up the Windows of heaven and pours me out a blessing
    2.deliverance and freedom from the medicine saphris
    3. My Sara zuchowski let’s me stop saphris and pulls me off saphris and I just take brintellix
    4. God repay s and punishes Dr lendita erhardt
    5. God executes vengeance to the psychiatrists at metro who harmed me
    6. Sara zuchowski gets hers for harming me with saphris I leave her my enemy under the blood
    7. God repay s the people who locked me up in a psychiatric hospital
    8. All psychiatrists go to hell
    9. God’s wrath goes on Sara zuchowski
    10. God’s wrath goes on metro psychiatrists and chark center for health and wellness psychiatrists
    In Jesus name I ask amen

• michelle marie triska November 21, 2013 at 11:23 AM

Dear st jude please Grant, intercede, and pray
    1. I become a millionaire
    2. I become a model
    3. I see Dr Sara zuchowski sooner like every two weeks
    4. Dr Sara zuchowski takes care of me
    5. Dr Sara zuchowski makes sure I’m ok
    6. I get a soul mate
    7. Linda brings me free Starbucks
    8. Cathy gives me a bottle of brintellix when I see her on December 2 nd
    In Jesus name I ask amen

• michelle marie triska November 21, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Dear st jude please Grant, intercede, and pray:
    1. I get the love I deserve from somebody special, and someone falls in love with me
    2. I live a long healthy life
    3. Sara zuchowski treats me with love and understanding and respect
    4. Sara zuchowski does not mind switching my saphris
    5. David piscura gets out of my life and stops writing me
    6. Someone loves me
    7. Someone makes me happy
    8. God keeps men out of my life
    9. Sara zuchowski is flexible with meds
    10. Someone cherishes me and brings out the best in me
    In Jesus name I ask amen

• KR November 21, 2013 at 7:22 AM

Dear God,
    Praying for healing my daughter,brother & nephew & family. Praying for my family and loved ones.

• Mary Voll November 20, 2013 at 8:01 PM

St.Jude, Thank you so much for answering my prayers! But once again I need your help. Please let all my medical test be normal. St.Jude please pray for me.

• Richard November 20, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Dear St Jude, thank you for all your help and prayers in the past.Please help me with to create the registration page and main pages for the website which is my final project. I’ve written the login page, it seems something is wrong though. Help me know and remember how to enter into my site definition. I hope that my grade will go up in CIS231.Please let me return to volunteering at N###. Bless my family and friends John C and Rob S. The children I’ve worked with in daycare.
    Please let a financial miracle save me from ever higher rent. And because I work with computers, help me to get a good inexpensive ISP and if necessary,a new computer. The anniversary of my father’s passing is Nov 29, 1998. My God bless him and lead him out Purgatory. Thank you and Amen

• michelle m triska October 18, 2013 at 8:58 AM

dear st jude please grant, intercede, and pray for my requests:
    1. my mother gets punished for treating me cruel
    10. pelin batur gets punished for treating me cruel as a doctor, and dies

• michelle marie triska October 18, 2013 at 7:27 AM

dear st jude please grant, intercede, and pray
    1. my psychiatrist raises me to 20mg on october 22nd appointment
    2. my psychiatrist switches me to a weight nuetral mood stabilizer
    3. my psychiatrist pulls me off saphris
    4. my psychiatrist finds a weight nuetral mood stabilizer that will help with anger and irritability
    5. i stop gaining weight on saphris
    6. i lose the 15 pounds i gained on saphris
    7. my meds stop slowing down my metabolism and giving me side effects like weight gain
    8. new mood stabilizer are developed and come out that are weight nuetral and dont cause any weight gain
    9. jesus christ returns quickly and i make the rapture