St. Jude Prayer for Healing

Healing

Pray to St. JudeMost holy Apostle, St. Jude, friend of Jesus, I place myself in your care at this difficult time. Pray for me; help me remember that I need not face my troubles alone. Please join me in my need, asking God to send me consolation in my sorrow, courage in my fear, and healing in the midst of my suffering. Ask our loving God to fill me with the grace to accept whatever may lie ahead for me and my loved ones, and to strengthen my faith in God’s healing power. Thank you, St. Jude, for the promise of hope you hold out to all who believe, and inspire me to give this gift of hope to others as it has been given to me. Amen.

Post your prayer or petition below for those in need of healing. Or if you would like, send your special intentions for healing to the altar of St. Jude at the National Shrine of St. Jude where it will be prayed for by the Claretians.

Comments

• T October 1, 2013 at 9:13 PM

Please send healing, wisdom, strength, good humor,love, insight and peace of mind to the sick, the disabled & the vulnerable. I pray you heal my son from illness and anxiety; give him – healthy weight gain, good self esteem, compassionate, positive energy, stamina and self confidence. Provide him with a safe, friendly & positive university experience, good accommodations, strong, ladting friendships, love & the path to a positive, rewarding career. As You forgave all who did You harm, please heal any broken, damaged or strained relationships in my life, in my son’s life & in the lives of all who turn to You. Ease my anxiety, forgive me & help me to forgive & heal. Restore my health and life balance. Help me to be a capable, competent, effective, wise and energetic teacher who truly benefits each student I have the privilege of working with. Please intercede for all who turn to you.

• maryagnes /grandma October 1, 2013 at 8:57 AM

for son, joseph, age 40, for good health, inner peace, self confidence, success on the job; harmonious relationships; safe travel esp on the highway when driving; happy marriage & home life with dolly, leah, & lauren

• T September 30, 2013 at 3:57 AM

Holy Spirit You who make me see everything and who shows me the way to reach my ideals, You who give me the divine gift to forgive and forget from all that is done to me and You who are in the instincts of my life with me, I in this short dialogue want to thank You for everything and confirm once more that I never want to be separated from You, no matter how great the material desires may be. I want to be with You and my beloved ones in our perpetual glory. Thank You for favours granted.

• MB September 29, 2013 at 7:51 PM

Lord my God, my Rock, my Fortress
    (And St. Jude)

I don’t know why I worry so much! I worry about my health, my strength, my life, my finances, my love life, my education, my child, my family, idk. You’ve carried me 33 years with ups and downs but I’m still standing! You always always are here with me! I ask you to keep me healthy and in my right mind! Cover me, heal me and protect me! I did not get the scholarship but I know you will provide! Forgive me my sins Lord known and unknown! I pray and ask for your help! I thank You for all you’ve done for me!

Love,
    MB

• KR September 29, 2013 at 8:18 AM

Dear God,
    Praying for healing my daughter. Praying for my family and loved ones.

St Jude please intercede for my family – that we all be in good health and help us to continue be strong loving and giving.

Dear St Jude, please help our extended family & loved ones around the world and grant us all a blessing of love and helpfulness amongst ourselves.I pray for good health for myself and my family. Also for a cure for cancer and healing for all affected by it.Please St. Jude intercede for me and my family. I am very grateful for all your help.So worried.Please listen to my prayers.

O my mother, in your heart I placed all my anguish of my heart and it is there that I gain strength and courage.We beseech you, O Lord, let the power of the Holy Spirit be always with us; let it mercifully purify our hearts, safeguard us from all harm. Give us all around peace in our mind, body, soul & spirit. Please heal. Bless us with Health. Please restore health, happiness & healing. Please have mercy & forgive, bless, aid,cure,rescue,guide, heal, save & protect. Please keep us strong in body,mind,faith & spirit. Please give a strong,long,happy,healthy & peaceful lives. Praise Lord.Thank you & amen
    I praise God with you and all the saints forever. I promise, blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you. Thank You Jesus for being so wonderful and loving. Thank you to St. Jude being so helpful to the Lords and me too. St. Jude, please pray for my children. Two of them are in need of healing prayers for they have very temperamental relationship and tend to clash with each other. I know they love each other, but they need to see how the energy that they use to fight and argue is unnecessary.Please intercede on my behalf. Make use of that particular privilege given to you to bring hope, comfort, and help where they are needed most.
    I am and will continue to pray for all of the requests here. My heart is so saddened by the extent of these needs. God bless and help us all.Please protect my husband,children,brother,nephew,SIL and my family always from all harm, danger and evil or snares of the devil so that we can be spiritually strong to resists all temptations that lurks in this world.

I trust all things will be according to God’s Time and I thank you St. Jude for your continued prayers every day for my family to go through our current trials and to see God’s miracle working in and through us in His Mercy & Time.

Thank you dear Mother Mary, St. Jude and all Holy Angels and Saints in Heaven. I ask these in Jesus name.Amen.
    Praying for my family, Malini, Joel,Zoe, Torrence,Stephan,Mike,Laura N,Saran,Raman ,John,Daniel, Floyd, Monica’sBILSohini,Franci Filippo,Jaohn Murthy,Ralph,and all. praying for peace,health and harmony in my my brother’s life, home and family. Same for lW and her son.St Jude, Thank you always for previous prayers answered. Please continue to bless our home, family ,friends and also please bless our distant loved ones who are ill.In Jesus name I pray.
    Your devoted servant.Thank you God.Thank You Jesus for being so wonderful and loving. Thank you to St. Jude being so helpful to the Lords and me too. My family and I need full healing; Jesus knows it’s all that we need, for He paid the price so that we could be healthy. Thank you Jesus. In Jesus’ name I ask and have gotten.
    Thank you again Jesus.Thank you I believe in you Saint Jude.Please send healing, wisdom, strength and insight to the sick, the disabled and the vulnerable. In the name of Jesus and the power of God help me, hear my prayers and intercede. Thank you Amen!Thank you.thank you.Thank you.Thank you St. Jude for interceding in my prayer to God
    Please cure me.Please let my daughter’s condition be nothing serious.Please dear St. Jude for all my prayers, help us heal together.Dearest St. Jude, Dear God in heaven, all the Angels and Saints, Mary Mother of God, please pray for my family to have good health, happiness, and strength; Praying.Praying
    for my friends and family.Praying for little Zoe.Please heal and cure my brother. Thank you

• michelle marie triska September 29, 2013 at 7:41 AM

Dear st jude please grant, intercede, and pray

1. God delivers and sets me free from seeing psychiatrists
    2. God sets me free from taking saphris, and my Sara zuchowski let me stop saphris
    3. Bvr calls me back and I get a job through bvr, and its close to my house
    13. I get a new big screen tv
    14. I win the lottery
    15. I win money at thisledown casino
    16. I get free stuff
    17. My disability check increases
    18.Jesus returns quickly and I make the rapture
    19. I wear the full armor of God and don’t let anyone hurt me no psychiatrists or men
    20. I become assertive and stick up for myself against man
    21. My parents get psychiatric help
    22. I quit smoking
    23. My mother gives me my laptop computer back
    24. I accomplish my goals
    25. I do something big in life and God guides me
    26. God give me knowledge and makes me smarter
    27. God heals my mental illness were I no longer need saphris
    28. I get more clothes,shoes, and jewelry
    29. I get my own apartment with two kittens from the feline shelter
    30. My family gets a outdoor pool, jet ski, boat, and hot tub
    31. I get free Indians and Brown’s tickets
    32. I marry a rich doctor and live in a big house in brecksville or independence
    33. I get a brand new kia soul
    34. Dr zuchowski gets punished for giving me saphris
    35. My parents get punished for taking me to psychiatrists
    36. My parents get a divorce
    37. My sister gets a new boyfriend
    38. God gives me wealth and riches
    39. I live free from sin
    40. God keeps me away from sexual temptations

In Jesus name I ask amen

• Monica September 28, 2013 at 6:29 PM

St. Jude-Please pray for me and my family. Pray that my brother-in- law is ok. Also pray that everything goes well for me. Thank You!

• michelle marie triska September 28, 2013 at 7:23 AM

dear st jude please grant, intercede, and pray god heals my physical health problems a hernia and gas, and makes me gas free and healthy, please pray i get a job through bvr and they call me back, and the assesment is close to home, pray i volenteer with the small dogs at the apl, and take photos of them, and maybe get offered a job there, please pray that my finances increase and i pick up a part time job, pray my disability check increases, pray one day i get a nice new apartment with a kitten from the feline shelter, please pray i take better care of my teeth and dont get dental cavities, please pray that all evil sara zuchowski did to my life with giving me saphris which causes weight gain goes back to hers and she is punished by god and gets bad karma headed her way, please pray she lets me stop saphris, and i convince her i dont need it anymore, please pray i dont gain anymore weight from saphris and that god takes away that side effect of weight gain, and i lose weight and get back to my normal weight of 120, pray that i workout more and get more energy, and quit smoking, and live a long healthy life, pray my parents get psychiatric help for a mood disorder, pray that i get a brand new kia soul, a nose job, clothes, jeans, boots, and jewelry, pray i inherit my grandmas money, and jewelry, pray i get free sports tickets, pray i get free coffee and free starbucks, and win contests and prizes, pray that jesus christ returns quickly and i make the rapture, pray that i do something big in life and the lord guides me, pray god makes me more beautiful and into a model and i do modeling as a carreer. pray all things not from god go back to the source, pray i get a big screen tv for my room, and get my laptop back, pray i make more girlfriends, pray that my mom is kinder to me, pray that i get delivered from psychiatry and the medicine saphris , pray god sets me free from taking saphris, and that posion gets out of my system, pray god delivers me from seeing psychiatrists, pray i marry a wealthy doctor and live in independence or brecksville, in a big house, and get to travel to hawaii or jamaica. in jesus name i ask these petitions to be granted amen

• michelle m triska September 27, 2013 at 8:39 AM

dear st jude please grant, intercede, and pray pelin batur dies for saying i had ocd, and dr sara zuchowki dies for putting me on meds that caused me weight gain, pray all the evil dr jin el-mallwany did to me goes back to her life 100 fold

• MICHELLE M TRISKA September 27, 2013 at 8:38 AM

pray and dr zuchowski die for putting me on medication that caused me weight gain

• michelle marie triska September 27, 2013 at 7:55 AM

dear st jude please grant, intercede, and pray i lose weight and saphris stops causing me weight gain and i get back down to 130 my goal weight, pray god heals my hiatul hernia and gas, pray i get free sports tickets, and go to games, pray i marry somebody wealthy and live in independence or brecksville in a big house, please pray that i become a millionare and my finances increase, please pray that i get a new kia soul convertible, please pray i get a nose job, please pray i inherit my grandmas stuff, please pray jesus returns quickly and i make the rapture, please pray my family gets another small puppy dog, please pray i volunteer at sweet valley apl, please pray bvr calls me back and i find a office job through them, please pray that the evil psychiatrists done to my life gets punished, pray my psychiatrist dr zuchowski gets punished for harming me with saphris, pray i can stop saphris in the spring, and convince the doctor i dont need it anymore, pray god heals my mood problem were i no longer need saphris, please pray i become more beautiful and become a beauty queen model, please pray i get down to my normal weight of 118, please pray that god speeds up my metabolism, and i give up late night eating, please pray i get more girlfriends to hang out with, please pray that i dont get diarrhea from brand name lexapro, please pray i do something big in life and god guides me, please pray they hire me at the apl, please pray i get more clothes, jewelry, and shoes, please pray i win money on the penny slot machines at thistledown casino, please pray that the browns win, and they get rid of weeden, please pray my parents get psychiatric help, please pray all evil dr sara zuchowski did to me goes back to her life, please pray she is flexible with meds, and dont keep me on a anti psychotic the rest of my life, pray i stop saphris soon, pray that the lexapro helps me to lose weight, pray i get my period soon, pray that i live free from sin, please pray i get my labtop computer back and my mother trusts me with it again, in jesus name i ask these petitions to be answered for me amen

• michelle marie triska September 26, 2013 at 8:51 AM

dear st jude please, grant, intercede, and pray bad karma comes back around to the psychiatrists who harmed me, and dr sara zuchowski for giving me saphris which made me gain tons of weight, pray she gets hers back and it goes back to her life in jesus name i ask amen

• michelle marie triska September 26, 2013 at 7:21 AM

dear st jude please grant, pray , and intercede, that my mother and me start are own cleaning buisness for extra money, please pray i see more of god in my life than the devil. pray god looses me from psychiatry and harm, and i stay with a nurse practitioner not a psychiatrist anymore , because they put me through hell, pray god puts a hedge of protection around me from psychiatry , and all evil goes back to thier lives, pray i find a way to make extra cash for the holidays. pray god sends holy angels to protect me from harm and danger, pray one day i can get my meds from a nurse practitioner instead of a psychiatrist. pray that my psychiatrist lets me stop taking saphris. and just take lexapro, pray god places a hedge of protection around me from danger, pray that the devil is a defeated foe in my life, and god deals with the psychiatrists who harmed me, and keeps me away from psychiatrists and thier insanity, pray they learn to do thier job better, pray i get a kia soul convertible and god provides 20,000 dollars for a beetle, pray i get to travel to jamaica and hawaii, pray god gives me wealth and riches, and i save more of money instead of spendining it on coffee, tea, and ciggerettes, pray my parents are better parents to me and treat me kinder, pray all evil in my life goes back to the source from psychiatry and men, pray that god makes me super happy and gives me energy, and heals my fatigue, pray that fun activities come into my life, and exciting oppurtuinities, pray i get tickets to the playoffs the indians game, pray the indians make it into the playoffs, and the browns keep hoyer in and trade weeden and keep winning games and go to the superbowl this year, pray i go to college and graduate, and make good income at a job enough to support myself and pay bills, pray dr zuchowski will never make me get a new doctor, and is flexible with me stopping saphris, and convinced that i dont need it anymore, pray the brand lexapro will not give me diarrhea. pray my potassium levels never go low but always stay higher, pray i give up the nicotine addiction so i am healthy, and feel better and dont get cancer, please pray god brings more things to do during the day and more things to do with my time so i am not bored and smoking ciggerettes, pray that i get into arts and crafts, and soon get a job so i have something to do with my time, pray that god brings activities to do, and i get indians and browns tickets, and fun oppurtunities come into my life, pray i get more friends to do things with, in jesus name i ask these prayer petitions to be granted for me amen!

• C September 25, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Please Dear St. Jude, Heal G. and me Together, please Answer my prayers, intercede for us that all these things come to us Now without further hesitation, without delay, please bring help in a speedy way with Clearly Visible Signs that you are Showing us the Way. Please for God’s forgiveness, change the dynamic and course of our current lives and heal us Together.

• KR September 25, 2013 at 8:38 AM

Praying for Mal, Lav, Zoe ,Joel, Tanya ,Laura and too many to mention. Please keep them in your prayers and hal.

• michelle marie triska September 25, 2013 at 7:19 AM

dear st jude please grant, intercede, and pray that god heals my hiatul hernia and flatuence, please pray that my hair grows out longer and faster, please pray that i get a new kia soul convertible, please pray our family gets another dog from the apl, please pray the apl calls us back about my voleentering position, please pray that all evil psychiatrists did giving me the wrong pills gets punished by god, please pray i get a nose job, please pray i marry a rich doctor and live in a big house in independence or brecksville and get to travel to jamaica and hawaii, please pray i get a big screen tv for my room, please pray that my mother gives me my labtop back, please pray my psychiatrists sara zuchowski lets me stop saphris and just take lexapro, please pray that god heals my mental illness were i no longer need saphris, please pray i quit smoking, please pray that bvr assesment and job training is close to home and they find me a office job, please pray my parents get psychiatric help and get repayed for the things they let happen to me, please pray that i go to college and graduate with honors, please pray i dont get dental cavities, and brush my teeth more often, please pray i get new clothes, shoes, jewelry, and inherit my grandmas stuff, please pray i do something big in life and god guides me, please pray my finances increase and my disability checks increase, please pray i get my own apartment with a kitten from the feline shelter, please pray that i find a part time job, please pray that i become more attractive and god makes me into a beauty queen, please pray my medicines lexapro and saphris dont give me anymore weight gain, and i lose weight, and get off of saphris because of the weight gain, please pray god gives me knowledge and sucess in jesus name i ask amen

• PS September 25, 2013 at 4:58 AM

“The Miraculous Prayer”
    Dear heart of Jesus, in the past I have asked for many favors. This time, I ask you this very special one (to lose 35lbs. for my health). Take it dear Jesus and place it within your own broken heart where your father sees it. Then in your merciful eyes, it will become your favor, not mine. Amen

Say this prayer for three consecutive days. Promise publication and favor will be granted. Never know to fail. (PS)

“A Prayer to the Blessed Virgin Never Found to Fail”
    O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendour of Heaven, blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in this my necessity. O Star of the Sea, help me, and show me herein you are my Mother.

O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven, and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart, to succour me in this necessity (to lose 35 lbs. for my health) there are none that can withstand your power.

O, show me herein you are my Mother, O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to the (3 times)

Sweet Mother, I place this cause in your hands. (3 times) Say this prayer for three consecutive days and then you must publish and it will be granted to you. (PS)

• marlene September 25, 2013 at 2:37 AM

St Jude thank you for all the blessings you have given my grandson Jase.Throught prayer and faith he is a miracle.
    Joe; thank you for always including Jase in your prayers.I know God hears your prayers stay faithful to St Jude and him.He has a plan for your nephew you just have to be patient and let him be in charge.I pray for you and your family that he heals you.Thank you again..

• am September 24, 2013 at 11:28 PM

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME ST. JUDE MY OWN DAUGHTER DOES NOT TALK TO ME AND MY HUSBAND – SHE DOES NOT WANT TO INTERRACT WITH US – SHE DEPRIVES US FROM SEEING OUR GRAND DAUGHTER. SHE SAYS WHAT EVER ADVISE WE GIVE HER MAKES HER STRESSED OUT. PLEASE PRAY FOR HER AND HEAL HER TO UNDERSTAND HER PARENTS AND GIVE HER THE LOVE TO LOVE HER PARENTS AND NOT HAVE HATRED IN HER HEART FOR HER PARENTS. ST. JUDE PLEASE BRING HAPPINESS, PEACE AND LOVE INTO MY FAMILY PLEASE TAKE AWAY THE SADDNESS FROM OUR FAMILY AND ALL THE MISFORTUNE THAT IS IN OUR FAMILY. I HAVE NOBODY TO RELY ON ACEPT MY DAUGHTER AND MY SON. DO NOT TURN THEM AWAY FROM THEIR PARENTS. I WILL ALWAYS HONOUR YOU AS MY SPECIAL PATRON AND ENCOURAGE DEVOTION TO YOU. AMEN.

• michelle marie triska September 24, 2013 at 10:15 AM

dear st jude please grant, intercede and pray i get a volenterring position at sweet valley apl caring for the small dogs, please let me take one home i like, and let my family get another small dog, and take photos of them, and donate items, and money, please pray god heals my flatuence in jesus name i ask amen

• KR September 24, 2013 at 7:23 AM

Dear God,
    Praying for healing my daughter. Praying for my family and loved ones.

Praying for my family, Malini, Joel,Zoe, Torrence,Stephan,Mike,Laura N,Saran,Raman ,John,Daniel, Sohini,Franci Filippo,Jaohn Murthy,Ralph,and all. praying for peace,health and harmony in my my brother’s life, home and family. Same for lW and her son.St Jude, Thank you always for previous prayers answered. Please continue to bless our home, family ,friends and also please bless our distant loved ones who are ill.In Jesus name I pray.
    for my friends and family.Praying for little Zoe.

• michelle marie triska September 24, 2013 at 7:13 AM

dear st jude please grant, intercede, and pray that the brand name lexapro does not give me diarrea, and jesus christ returns soon and im alive to see the second comeing and make the rapture. please pray that i get more attractive looking in jesus name i ask these petitions to be granted amen

• Monica September 23, 2013 at 9:16 PM

St. Jude- Please pray for my mother. She as a doctor’s appointment on Tuesday. Pray that she gets a good report.
    Thank You!

• michelle marie triska September 23, 2013 at 2:11 PM

dear st jude please grant , intercede, and pray that I win big money at thistledown casino on the penny slot machines, guide me to one that hits big, and let me win the 50,000 dollar raffle drawing. please pray my father wins money to in jesus name i ask amen

• michelle marie triska September 23, 2013 at 9:22 AM

dear st jude please grant intercede, and pray god gives me knowledge sucess and happiness in jesus name amen

• michelle marie triska September 23, 2013 at 8:52 AM

dear st jude please grant, intercede, and pray for my prayer requests here, that god heals my hiatul hernia, that bvr calls me back, that the community assesment is close to home, that they can find me a office job close to home, that the job training is close to home, that i get a nose job, that my disability checks increase, that my mother gives me back my labtop computer back, that my psychiatrist lets me stop saphris, that i dont eat after 6, that i become a beauty queen and become a model, that my sister gets over her ex boyfriend frank and does not talk to her anymore, and loses weight and gets down to 150, that god speeds up my metabolism and i lose weight, that my parents get psychiatric help, that i do something big in life and god guides me, that i get a brand new kia soul convertible, that my hair grows out longer and faster and i keep it layered with bangs, that my finances increase, and god gives me prosperity, that i make more money, that my families finances increase, that me my family and dogs live long healthy lives, that all evil and lies psychiatrists done to my life gets repayed by god, that all evil they done goes back to the source, that my mother treats me more kindly and loves me, that me and my sister get closer, i get lucky and win prizes and drawings and contests, my family gets a out door pool, hottub, boat, jet ski, and four wheeler. that i become more beautiful, that david stops writing me, that lexapro does not give me diarrhea, that i get more godly girlfriends, that god gives me safety from psychiatry and men, and keeps me away from temptations, that i inherit my grandmas things and family house and money, that my life gets better, that i get more jewelry , clothes, and shoes, that i marry a rich doctor and live in a big house in independence or brecksville, that i become a millionare, and win the lottery, that i get to travel to jamaica and hawaii in jesus name i ask these requests to be granted amen

• Adela September 22, 2013 at 5:11 PM

Praying for Kenya and those affected by Westgate mall attack. May we find healing as a country. And may those directly affected find healing as well.
    Praying for those from different ailments all over the world. May they find healing. Amen.

• maryagnes/mom September 22, 2013 at 11:49 AM

request prayers for son, joseph, age 40, recently in hospital with pneumonia
    requiring a chest tube; joseph went back to work much too soon to a very demanding job;
    request prayers for joseph’s continued healing, good health, self confidence, inner peace, and success on the job with harmonious relationships
    both, on the job, and, in his home life with wife, dolly, and daughters, leah, age 8 & lauren, age & lauren, age 5; and ;also, for safety on the highway when traveling, especially when driving;

• KR September 22, 2013 at 7:14 AM

Dear God,
    Praying for healing my daughter. Praying for my family and loved ones.

Praying for my family, Malini, Joel,Zoe, Stephan,Mike,Laura N,Saran,Raman ,John,Daniel, Sohini,Franci Filippo,Jaohn Murthy,Ralph,and all. praying for peace,health and harmony in my my brother’s life, home and family. Same for lW and her son.St Jude, Thank you always for previous prayers answered. Please continue to bless our home, family ,friends and also please bless our distant loved ones who are ill.In Jesus name I pray.
    for my friends and family.Praying for little Zoe.

• michelle marie triska September 21, 2013 at 8:26 AM

dear st jude please grant, intercede my requests to god, and pray. god heals my hiatul hernia and flatuence problems. i get a job through bvr and its close to my home, the community assesment i have transportation to and is close to home, and job training is close to home, pray i lose weight, pray that i quit smoking or cut back, that i get a outdoor pool, or hotub, a boat, jetski, and fourwheeler, that i get more winter clothes, shoes, and boots, and jewelry, that my grandma gives me some of her stuff, that i inherit my grandmas jewelry and money, that my hair grows out longer and faster, that i dont gain weight from my medicine lexapro and saphris, that god heals my mental illness were i no longer need saphris anymore, that i dont get dental cavities and drink pop , and brush my teeth more, that christ returns soon, and im alive to see the rapture take place and make the rapture, that i get a big screen tv for my room, that my mom gives me back my laptop back, that i marry a rich doctor or psychiatrist and live in a big house in independence or brecksville, that i get to travel to hawaii and jamaica, that god speeds up my metabolism, and my meds are weight nuetral, that i live free from all sin, that god heals my swearing and anger, that god forgives me of my sins, that i get free starbucks, and sports tickets, and free coffee, that i dont get diarrhea from brand lexapro, and god takes away the side effects, that brand lexapro kicks in soon, that all evil and lies psychiatrists done to my life goes back to the source, that god keeps me away from sexual temptations with men, that david no longer writes to me, that god gives me knowledge, blessings, sucess, happiness, and good luck, that i get wealthy and get rich and be a millionare, that i win the lottery, that god makes me more attractive into a skinny beauty queen and i become a model as a career, that i do something big in life and god guides me , that god increases mine and my families finances, that price my puppy lives a long healthy life free of health problems, that my sister loses weight, and marries a doctor, that i start to workout again, that god heals my fatigue and i have more energy, that love comes in my life and i get married and have a baby, that god gives me vanity, that i get a brand new kia soul convertible, that my mother treats me more kindly and takes me places, that my sister and i have a closer relationship, that my parents get psychiatric help, that i am kept safe from psychiatrists and stay away from psychiatric hospitals and psychiatrists, that i win prizes, contests, and drawings, and win the lottery, that i win money at the casino on the slot machines, that god heals my smokers cough and lungs, that god punishes the psychiatrists who harmed me with pills and they get a reputation as evil, that bella lives a long healthy life, in jesus name amen.

• PS September 21, 2013 at 4:49 AM

Pope Francis, I have recently invested into a small individual sole proprietorship business to help pay bills. I’m in need of customers and distributors to keep my business growing. Please help me to gain customers/distributors.

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored, glorified, loved and preserved throughout the World now and forever.
    Sacred Heart of Jesus, pray for us. St. Jude, Worker of Miracles, Pray for us. St. Jude Helper of the Hopeless, Pray for us. Say this prayer nine times a day for 8 days, your prayers will be answered. It has never been known to fail. Publication must be promised. Thank you, St. Jude, for granting my petition.

• Richard September 20, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Dear St Jude, thank you that my recent check up at the doctor’s went well. Please let someone help me with my web page, the calculation its supposed to do, isn’t formatting correctly. Thank you for allowing me to make a payment. Please let some sort of financial help come to me to save me from the loss of my apartment. Amen

• michelle marie triska September 20, 2013 at 9:37 AM

dear st jude please, grant, intercede and pray that i dont get dental cavities, and drink pop or coffee. pray i take better care of my teeth. pray that i lose weight and god speeds up my metabolism. pray that my medicines dont cause me weight gain. pray that i can stop saphris and god heals my mood disorder were i no longer need it. please pray that i get more beautiful and god makes me into a mode. pray i get a brand new kia soul convertible and i pick out the color. pray i get a rich boyfriend that is a doctor and get married and live in a big fancy house in independence or brecksville. pray that i get new clothes, shoes , and jewelry. pray my grandma gives me some of her jewelry and stuff. pray that my finances increase , and i live a long healthy life, pray i quit smoking, pray i get free starbucks, and free sports tickets. pray god gives me knowledge and sucess. pray my family gets a outdoor pool, jetski, hottub, and four wheeler. pray i get to travel to hawaii and jamaica. pray that my hair grows out longer and faster. pray that my sister gets a new boyfriend. pray my parents get psychiatric help. pray that my family gets a new small puppy. pray i get a apartment with a kitten from the feline shelter. pray my disability check increases. pray god repays dr johnson for harming me. pray that all evil not from god goes back to the source. pray that i live a long healthy life, and am alive for jesus return, pray he comes quickly. pray god makes me wealthy and rich and a millionare in jesus name amen

• Pat September 20, 2013 at 7:02 AM

St. Jude and all those you pray on my behalf please join me as I ask for God’s help on step six in al-anon: Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you for the blessings you have bestowed upon me. Please guide me and lead me along the right path. I turn my life over to you and ask your help in removing all my defects of character. Help me to deal with those around me who try to provoke and anger me for their sake. Give me the passion to love them in spite of the way they treat others. Help me to let go of my resentments. Give me the Grace to forgive. May all the saints and angels and you my friends in prayer, pray to the Lord Our God for me.

• Richard September 19, 2013 at 4:42 PM

Dear St Jude, I hope that somehow Monday’s web page class will be cancelled. Thank you

• Richard September 19, 2013 at 4:34 PM

Dear St Jude, please let someone help me with my webpages. I hope I do well on the quiz on Monday. I am so very upset about this. I’m having trouble concentrating
    and its keeping from sleeping at night. Please let someone help me. Help me out of my debts. Help me to pay off my tuition. Please let a financial miracle happen to me, I will be very grateful. I wish my instructor in web page class could be more understanding. I’ll pray for everyone’s needs. Thank you. Amen

• Richard September 19, 2013 at 4:11 PM

Dear St Jude, please let someone help me with my webpages. I how I do well on quiz on Monday. I am so very upset about this. I’m having trouble concentrating
    and its keeping from sleeping at night. Please let someone help me. Help me out of my debts. Help me to pay off my tuition. I will be very grateful. Amen

• C September 19, 2013 at 3:17 PM

Please dear St. Jude for all I pray for, help us in a very speedy and clearly visible way, healing from within our hearts and souls.

• michelle marie triska September 19, 2013 at 10:33 AM

dear st jude please grant, intercede, and pray my mother gets forced psychiatric help. pray that i become a model, and god makes me super attractive and skinny in jesus name i ask amen

• michelle marie triska September 19, 2013 at 8:03 AM

dear st jude please grant, intercede my requests to god, and pray that bella our dog recovers quickly from acl surgery. please pray god heals my hiatul hernia, gas, and flatuence. please pray my medicines lexapro and saphris dont cause me weight gain. please pray i lose weight and god speeds up my metabolism. please pray god makes me more beautiful and i become a beautiful model beauty queen. please pray that god increases my finaces. and i get a office job through bvr close to my house. please pray bvr community assesment is close to home or my mom can take me. please pray that the clerical training is close to home or my mom can take me. please pray they find me a clerical job making good money close to my home. please pray i do something big in life and god guides me. please pray i go back to college and graduate with honors. please pray that i get a education. please pray i live in a big house, and god makes me wealthy and gives me riches, pray i become a millionare. please pray that i get a new kia convertible soul or optima. in my favorite color and i get to pick it out. please pray i get a nose job. please pray i inherit money from my grandma and family. please pray that i get a nice apartment with a kitten from the feline shelter. please pray i get more winter clothes, shoes , and boots, and jewelry. please pray that my mother buys me more clothes. please pray that my grandma gives me some of her stuff. please pray my sister gets over frank and gets a new boyfriend and loses weight. please pray the brand lexapro does not give me diarrhea. please pray i get a new big screen tv, outdoor pool, hot tub, boat , jet ski, and four wheeler. please pray my family’s finances increase. please pray my dad wins money and i win money. please pray i get free stuff and prizes. please pray that my father gets psychiatic help for his mood disorder and ocd. please pray god heals my mental illness were i no longer need saphris. please pray i quit smoking. please pray my mother gives me back my labtop. please pray that god gives me knowledge, and sucess, and happiness. please pray that i am alive at the second coming of christ, and that jesus returns quickly. pray all evil and lies psychiatrists done to my life gets punished by god. please pray that i am kept safe, and me and my family live long healthy lives. pray my dogs live long healthy lives. pray i have more fun activities to do, and god gives me godly girlfriends to hang out with. pray that david stops writing to me. in jesus name please answer my prayers amen

• step September 18, 2013 at 8:30 PM

Dearest St. Jude please i ask you to help me to heal this heart of mine full of sadness, hatred, insecurities worries and mistrust because of the past bad experiences I’ve had. I know there’s no sense of blaming the people who were involved but i pray and ask you to heal my heart and mind, to have peace of mind and to get focused on the things that are more important than dwelling on these things. May i be able to forgive and accept those bad events in my life and forgive myself from all the mistakes I’ve done in my life. I have had a bad relationships for the past 8 yrs of life and i am so tired on dealing with it. Sometimes i think of giving up but i still choose to be strong and continue life despite all the sufferings. Oh glorious St. Jude i may be a sinner but i believe i can be a good person. Please guide me, help me to be patient, and be stronger to face everything. Please also help my partner(MDS) heal his heart to accept his past, cleanse his heart and be a better and responsible person. Please help him not to cheat on me anymore and to quit from taking drugs that really affects our relationship. I hardly pray for healing for the two of us and soon to have a better life. I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. Amen. -SPP

• michelle marie triska September 18, 2013 at 9:12 AM

dear st jude please, grant, intercede, and pray my mother gives me back my labtop computer back and trusts me again with it. please pray i live free from all sin. in jesus name

• KR September 18, 2013 at 7:41 AM

Dear God,
    Praying for healing my daughter. Praying for my family and loved ones.

for my friends and family.

• michelle marie triska September 18, 2013 at 7:24 AM

dear st jude please grant, intercede, and pray i dont get diarrhea anymore, and my medicine lexapro dont give me diarrhea, and the side effects go away,. please pray i lose weight and god speeds up my metabolism. please pray i become more attractive looking and beautiful and become a beauty queen model, please pray god heals my hiatul hernia and gas and flatuence. please pray my potassium never goes low and i eat a high potassium diet. please pray that my mom buys me lean cuisines. please pray i get more winter clothes and boots, and my heat works in my car this winter. please pray i save 20,000 dollars for a new beetle and my parents buy me one. please pray my disability check increases. please pray i find a bvr office job close to my home, and job training and the assesment is close to my home. please pray i get a nosejob, please pray that my sister gets over frank and finds a new boyfriend. please pray david piscura stops writing me letters. please pray i find a rich man and date a doctor, and get married and have a baby. please pray i get a outdoor pool, hot tub, jet ski, boat, and four wheeler. please pray i get lucky and win money and prizes, and my father wins money. please pray i kept safe. please pray i live a long healthy life. please pray prince lives a long healthy life, please pray god gives me knowledge, success, and happiness, please pray i get more free stuff and sports tickets. please pray god heals my mood disorder were i no longer need saphris. please pray that i dont gain weight on my medicine lexapro and saphris. please pray that i become a wealthy millionare. please pray i get to travel to hawaii and jamaica. please pray that i inherit money from my family. please pray my hair grows out longer and faster and i keep it long with layers. please pray i get more godly girlfriends and activities to do. please pray i do something big and great in life and the lord leads me. please pray i get vanity and more jeans. please pray i made whole, healthy, and happy in jesus name amen

• michelle marie triska September 18, 2013 at 6:44 AM

Dear st jude please grant, intercede, and pray God gives me prefect trust and faith. Dear Lord let me see today all of the many rare and lovely blessings that have been set before me. I am sure you have not forgotten me but somehow my trust and faith is not what it should be. Let me learn to thank you in advance for blessings. Oh Lord I do believe but help my unbelief. I know you see far beyond what is in human sight and let me not forget that. Thou hast loved and planned my life according to thy divine will. Lead me ever closer to thee. Take my hand and lead me and all doubt will fade away. In Jesus name amen

• michelle marie triska September 18, 2013 at 6:27 AM

Dear st jude please grant, intercede, and pray God gives me prosperity. Let me from my many treasures, be blessed with the abundant prosperity I am seeking. Open new doors for me and let me know them. Let me see your daily care for me, and also lift this burden of high prices to take care of living expenses. Look upon me with favor and let me remember your work here on earth. I have faith for all these blessings in Jesus name. Lord alone of all, I do thank thee for bringing me along rough roads of life. Thankful for thy comfort, cheer, guidance, and blessings. I cling to thee and cherish thee and worship thee on this your day. Let me also remember pastor popped as he is praying for me amen.

• michelle marie triska September 17, 2013 at 1:53 PM

dear st jude please grant, intercede and pray god keeps me in his tender care and let there be no sickness, prain or suffering that i can not overcome. let me stay active in both body and mind to serve thee according to gods will. with love and faith i thank thee dear father, keep me close and comfort my ways. let me always stand strong with your ministry. heavenly father, thou art with me from morning till evening and all through the lonely night hours. no part of my life goes unseen to thee. i am deeply thankful for brining me to this part of my week and i look ahead for good fortune and blessings in jesus name

• RITA September 17, 2013 at 1:06 PM

I ask as many that I oome into an unexpected good amount of money by luck- ALL I ASK

• michelle marie triska September 17, 2013 at 11:04 AM

dear st jude please grant, pray and intercede for happiness in my home. loving lord, giver of all wonderful treasure, I seek thy peace and happiness in my life and home. let the walls be filles with peace, and keep safe all those who dwell within them. let love and kindness fill every word. help me to do my part making this a pleasant place to live and let me feel your blessings everyday in this home amen.

• michelle marie triska September 17, 2013 at 10:44 AM

dear st jude please grant, intercede, and pray i get a office job through bvr, and the community assesment and job training is close to my house. please pray i lose weight and my medicine does not give me weight gain. please pray god speeds up my metabolism. please pray my family gets another small dog from the apl, and prince lives a long healthy life. please pray me and my family live a long healthy life. please pray i marry a rich man that is a doctor and get to live in a big house and travel. please pray me and my father win money, and god increases our finances. please pray my hair grows out longer and faster. please pray i get a boyfriend who is rich. please pray i get wealthy and rich and become a millionare. please pray god keeps me safe from all harm. please pray i get more clothes, jewelry, and shoes. please pray that my father gets psychiatric help, and my mother treats me better and does more stuff with me, please pray me and my sister get a closer relationship. please pray i become a model beauty queen. please pray that i become more attractive looking and quit smoking, and get a nose job, and my mother buys me a beetle convertible. please pray that i inherit my grandmas stuff. please pray god heals my hiatul hernia, and gas. please pray i get free sports tickets, and win free stuff, and get free coffee. please pray god gives me knowledge, sucess, prosperity, happiness, and love, and brings blessings into my life that he wants me to have. please pray i get a big screen tv for my room, a jet ski, outdoor pool, hot tub , and boat. please pray that i get a light up picture for my room and get my labtop back. please pray my sister gets a new boyfriend. and i start working out again. please pray god heals my mood disorder and mental illness were i no longer need saphris anymore. please pray that all evil psychiatrists done to my life gets punished by god. please pray that my anti depressant kicks in soon and i have energy. please pray i do not get the side effect of diarrhea from brand name lexapro, and if i do it goes away quickly. in jesus name amen