St. Jude Prayer for Healing

Healing

Pray to St. JudeMost holy Apostle, St. Jude, friend of Jesus, I place myself in your care at this difficult time. Pray for me; help me remember that I need not face my troubles alone. Please join me in my need, asking God to send me consolation in my sorrow, courage in my fear, and healing in the midst of my suffering. Ask our loving God to fill me with the grace to accept whatever may lie ahead for me and my loved ones, and to strengthen my faith in God’s healing power. Thank you, St. Jude, for the promise of hope you hold out to all who believe, and inspire me to give this gift of hope to others as it has been given to me. Amen.

Post your prayer or petition below for those in need of healing. Or if you would like, send your special intentions for healing to the altar of St. Jude at the National Shrine of St. Jude where it will be prayed for by the Claretians.

Comments

• Caz May 24, 2012 at 4:02 PM

Dear St Jude, Please intercede on behalf of myself and my husband as we face our health tribuations. Please heal my husband from whatever disease has ailed his body. Give me the emotional strength that I need to love and support him and my family to get through this difficult time. Let my heart remain filled with love and prayer so that I may accept the miracle that I know you will perform. Continue to support our family with financial blessings. I pray to you, St Anthony, St Rose, St Francis, and Mary Mother of God. Amen

• janeal howard May 24, 2012 at 12:54 PM

Please pray for my mother in law in her last stage of cancer all over her body, please put her in your healing hands and comfort her in her last days.. This is so hard to watch her suffer like this love you momma..

• girlin georgia May 24, 2012 at 7:53 AM

Please pray for the young women in Georgia that has the flesh eating disease issue. That god protects her and she gets better soon.

• JOE May 23, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Dear Saint Jude, please look upon us and protect us from all our problems, we come to you with the hope and trust that you will fulfill all our needs. Please heal Jase completely and let him grow up in this world that has been created, let him have no problems in breathing normally. Heal my nephew make him walk again like before. Our God is performing so many miracles every day, please intercede on his behalf and I know it will be done. Remove the pains in my hands and keep me healthy and fine in health. In Jeus Holy name I pray with faith and trust. AMEN

• Lucy May 23, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Thank-you St. Jude and god for all you have done. I continue to pray and ask for your help. Sacred Heart of Jesus, pray for us. St. Jude worker of miracles, pray for us. St. Jude helper of the hopeless, pray for us. Please restore my mother Cecilia to good health, that her test comes back benign and allow her to be cancer free. Thank-you, Amen

• Milly durbin May 23, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Pleae pray for a returning soldier who is suffering. Pray that she will be healed of a very bad situation.

• JOANAJM May 23, 2012 at 2:24 PM

MY DEAREST SAINT JUDE, GRANT THE DESIRE OF MY HEART AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. PLS. BLESS MY CERTIFICATES THAT IT WILL APPEAR IN THIS MONTH END DRAW… THANK YOU.

• Anbt T May 23, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Please shower me w/ the endless support & shower me w/ financial Blessings. Let me have all the good things in my life so that i could have the chance to help the people who are Dear to me. I prayed thru you Saint Jude, Saint Anthony, Saint Michael and my Mother of Perpetual Help..Amen

• Anbt T May 23, 2012 at 2:02 PM

thank You, Thank You, Thank You for your support today and listening to my prayers. Saint Jude let our shop be filled w/ clients. Let avalanche of cash poured <3 showered in our showroom. This I pray w/ your loving intercession. Amen

• Mrs. A May 23, 2012 at 1:53 PM

OH most Holy Saint Jude, pls. pray for my left knee that my pains disappear. Please heal my coughs & terrible colds. I humbly ask you to grant my prayers. Amen <3

• Mrs. A May 23, 2012 at 1:47 PM

I thank you my greatest intercessor & w/ your love & protection for today. You heard my prayers & you protect me from my bad colleagues. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. Amen

• Analiza May 23, 2012 at 1:40 PM

I am grateful for your help in the recovery of my good eyesight. Thank you so much.

• Leann May 23, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Dear Saint Jude,
    Please help me and my family to have peace. Open up their hearts to one another so that they can be close. Help them get past their differences so they can support one another through life’s trials. I know with you Jesus and God all is possible, I also offer my prayers for others who are in need. Thank you for always helping me

• JOE May 22, 2012 at 10:57 PM

Dear St Jude, You are all powerful and have been given the unique power to come to the help of people in desperate cases. Please don’t let us down. Please heal Jase completely and get him out the hospital, let him breath the fresh air and enjoy this beautiful world that has been created by our Lord God, it will HAPPEN am sure you will make it happen. Strengthen the legs of my nephew and let him walk, I want him to be a living testimony of your power and a vehicle to propagate the greatness of our Lord. Heal the pain in my hands and keep my healthy. We have no one to go but turn towards you for your help. Please pray for us and grant us peace. In Jesus Holy Name i pray with faith and belief AMEN.
    Marlene : I will tell my sister about this and ask her to check with her doctors. I do not know if this is available in INDIA, thanks all the same, appreciate your prayers and concern.

• Heather May 22, 2012 at 8:08 PM

Dear St. Jude please pray for the health and wellbeing of my Mother, Sister and Brother. Please take away my mother’s pain, and keep my sister free of cancer. Please pray that I recover from my illness & can eat healthy again.

• Marlene May 22, 2012 at 10:33 AM

St Jude continue to hear our prayers for Jase,to heal him completly fron this disease.We thank you for all the miracles you have given him.Continue to hear everyone’s petitions for their needs for a miracle, also bring them comfort to their families. Joe: check this for your nephew, hyperbaric oxygen treatment.

• MRS. A May 22, 2012 at 4:53 AM

Dearest Saint Jude the kind apostle & martyr please intercede me, to God The Father that He will shower me w/ financial Blessings, Prosperity and Good Health. Let Him give me a very peaceful environment so that I could do the things that it has to be done w/ your powerful intercession, Amen.

• MAUREEN May 22, 2012 at 3:25 AM

i thank you st Jude for interceding for me t o God our father for i know that my prayers have already been answered. Amen.

• JOE May 21, 2012 at 11:29 PM

Dear St Jude all mighty and powerful, there is so much of suffering all around us, We thank you for keeping us under your cover and in your safe hands. Please heal all those who turn towards you, we have no one to go but turn to you for help. You are the only source of life that we have. Our Lord has his own ways of doing things and there must be a very good reason in whatever he is doing in our Lives. You have taken away the little baby, may be u did not want it to suffer, u have your won reason, but please give the grieving family the strength to overcome the tragedy that has befallen them. Continue healing jase and make him healthy and strong. Make my nephew to walk again, let his legs get the required movement and let him be able to be normal as before and make him a living testimony of your power. Heal me and redeem me of the pains that is troubling me. Please heal the little children who are in need of your mercy and give them back their childhood which they need to enjoy. MY GOD OR FATHER DONT LET YOR CHILDREN DOWN. In Jesus holy name i pray AMEN

• Jesse May 21, 2012 at 2:22 AM

Dear st Jude, pls intercede in behalf of my father Benito for healing and successful removal operation of his cyst/tumor. Pls bless him so that he will have a speedy recovery. Thanks St Jude

• Gina May 20, 2012 at 3:14 PM

Please pray for Nicholas and I to reconcile. We love each other but family on his side has interfered. Please St. Jude Saint of the Impossible hear my prayer request and a small miracle is all that is needed. Thank you and Amen.

• GN May 20, 2012 at 3:12 PM

Please Dear St. Jude, I’m desperately in need of funds to keep my house, and my business going. Please find a solution that is in my favor for my slip/fall court case which is effecting all aspect of my life. Amen.

• Gerry May 20, 2012 at 4:55 AM

Dear St. Jude…please pray for my husband, Joseph, who has stomach and lymph node cancer. His prognosis is not good, and he starts chemo treatments tomorrow, May 21st. Please help him to tolerate his treatments well, and please heal him from this horrible disease so that he may have years of quaity life with me. It may sound selfish…but we have not been together very long and we are both so very scared. Please, St Jude, heal Joseph. In the name of God, please pray for him…Amen

• L. Madrid May 20, 2012 at 4:51 AM

Thank-you God and St. Jude for the weight that I have lost. Please continue to help me stay healthy and lose more weight until I reach my goal. Thank-you.

Prayer to St. Jude
    Most holy Apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and invokes you universally, as the patron of difficult cases, of things almost despaired of, Pray for me, I am so helpless and alone.
    Intercede with God for me that He bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations, and sufferings, particularly -
    (make your request here)
    - and that I may praise God with you and all the saints forever. I promise, O Blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor granted me by God and to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you.
    Amen
    Follow with 3 Our Father’s, 3 Hail Mary’s and 3 Glory Be’s. Say this prayer for 9 consecutive days

• Marlene May 19, 2012 at 9:29 AM

St Jude today we lost our little angel Isaiah .I know he is in Heaven with his brother watching over his parents.They are our very SPECIAL angels.I ask that you bring comfort and faith to his parents to except God’s will ..I know it is very hard for them they have lost 2 sons within 3 yrs. ,please fill their hearts with the knowledge that they will see their sons again.I offer prayers to all the people in the world that need your intersession to Jesus.Amen

• mary May 19, 2012 at 7:12 AM

St Jude,

I am so so angry and mad as well as confused of my purpose. I am in my late 40′s have no idea what career path to take, have no money saved, no home, Some nights I go to bed ask god to take me. I have been in and out of jobs, never was told or guided towards goals. In addition, have been taken advanatge of for years with my siblings houses in my name, ccards, bullied etc.. Now I am alone. I beg and pary for a financial miracle by luck,. I so so deserve my own condo/home/ Please let me win a good amt of money I promise I will not spend it foolishy. put it away and buy a place and have it for my future seeing I can not old a job.

• Dee May 18, 2012 at 8:06 PM

My youngest son Rishik Vats is 6 months old and is in a critical condition in ICU on a breathing machine, fighting for his life.He has been in the hospital for 6 months .Please pray that his lungs heal fully and he is able to breathe normally without a machine ; that all issues resolve and he becomes healthy forever and has a long and happy life.Also pray for good health and blessings for my older son (3 years old) Rishabh who has been bearing the emotional upheavals for the last 6 months . My elder son is away fom me since our home is back in Minneapolis while I am now in Cincinnati Children’s hospital for last 6 months with my younger son Rishik.

• Marlene May 18, 2012 at 10:54 AM

St Jude I come to to ask for your blessings and healing of my newborn grandson Isaiah he has a heart problem,they have given us no hope for him.Please St Jude our family has seen miracles from you for my other grandson Jase.We are forever greatful for thses blessings and we ask for this for the baby.Please touch his little heart with your healing hands and make him stronger allow him to grow up and be a healthy young man.Give his mom strength and let her enjoy watching her son thrive and grow.Please continue to watch over Jase and heal him give him the strength to win this battle he has with this disease .We have seen through faith and prayer how good and faithful you are to people in need of your healing.Please continue to hear Joe’s prayers for his nephew and let us see a miracle of him walking again and let Jase ,Isaiah and him be living testimonies to you and other people of how good Our God is.There are so many people in this world that need your miraculous healing ,please help each and everyone to make this a better world to live in until we are all with our Father.Amen

• deborah May 18, 2012 at 5:31 AM

One year old baby girl Charlie has a rare cancer and is having bone marrow transplant on May 30th.
    Please pray for her procedure to go well and easy on her. Please pray for her parents strength and faith.
    In her one year of life this baby girl has been through more than most of us face in a lifetime… as have her parents. Please pray for them and remember baby Charlie on May 30.

• Janiza May 18, 2012 at 3:54 AM

My Dear Saint Jude,
    I prayed for your kind & loving intercession that
    my daughter will study well and that her speech is cleared & could speak our native language perfectly.Amen..

• Holly May 17, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Dear St. Jude, please intercede for the healing of my father, who has had hip surgery and is current trying to recover from that. It has been extremely difficult for him because he also has chronic heart failure and is very weak and has no appetite. I need him so much as he is my best friend and only source of support. Please also intercede for my brother, who has cancer and is going through radiation. Please ask Jesus that he may be healed from this terrible affliction. Lastly, please help me obtain work so that I can sustain myself and get on a stable financial footing. I will be eternally grateful. Praise be Jesus. Amen.

• Harold May 17, 2012 at 1:30 PM

O’ Glorious Saint Jude,
    As you know today I received word of Princess’s Biopsy results and she is stated to have “Solid Mammary Carcinoma.” Please Bless Princess and her overall health. I have tried to learn from my mistakes and avoid not giving Princess every chance she deserve as i should have w/ Stacey. Please St. Jude please don’t let this malignant tumor be the result of cancer being spread throughout her body. Please bless her health and don’t let her leave our side St. Jude. I beg of you dearly as i try to remain optimistic and faithful to you and the lord. Please Bless princess and any treatment specifically with an oncologist now that i have to take her to. I plead with you so much St. Jude please.
    H.H.

• pray May 17, 2012 at 3:06 AM

Dear God and the Angels,

Please help me with my sadness and lifes issues, I am so so sad that I never had a family of my own. In additon, never got married. I am 47 and feel that my life has somewhat ended. I have no money saved, no career path have had various jobs over the years, several invovled termination.

Yes, I know it ‘s wrong to pray for money but it is my only hope/ bc I can get a place of my own and probably take better care of myself
    also have distant realatives over and feel so much better about me. I can cook, entertain date etc…

• Karen May 16, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Dear St Jude-I pray you can find a cure for diabetes and heal my beautiful daughter Maggie from diabetes. I pray you will continue to keep Maggie safe and give her strength to care for her diabetes.

• May Fatima Retes May 16, 2012 at 9:10 AM

ST. Jude, thank you for answering all my prayers, i pray for healing of our pains specifically and sprititually especially to my loved ones, bless me and my family and intercede on my behalf before the father,keep us safe and away from harm,

MFR

• Marlene May 15, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Thank you St Jude for all the blessings and miracles you have given my grandsons.Without you this would not have been possible.Please help everyone who needs your intersession for their families.Joe: can you send me your mail id.Thank you

• ANALIZA May 14, 2012 at 2:42 PM

Dearest Saint Jude,
    I humbly ask you to heal the leg pains of my father Mr. Clementino B. which he is suffering for so many years now. Please help his pains disappear from now w/ your powerful intercession to our loving God the Father, Amen.

• MAUREEN May 14, 2012 at 6:22 AM

i thank you st Jude for interceding for us to God our Father for i know that our prayers have been answered. i praise you and i bless your holy name. be with Jase and all those little children who have an unshakable belief and faith that you will make them well. Your mercies are never ending and for Joe, i am deeply touched by your encouragement of other people. May God richly bless you and grant your wishes through St Jude. Have Faith people of God; he is alive Yesterday, Today and Forever. Amen.

• Gina May 13, 2012 at 1:22 AM

St. Pio please hear my prayer as many thousand others are requesting. Each one of us are in desperate need, and all I’m asking if for you to please grant each of accordingly to God’s will. Amen

PS: You know mine, deep in my heart I’m crying out loud, I’m in pain. But I’m leaving it in your hands and the Lord. Amen

• Marlene May 12, 2012 at 11:43 PM

St Jude thank you for all you have done for our family.You have shown us many miracles for my grandson Jase and my great grandson Isaiah.Faith and prayer have given us hope that they both wil be cured from these disease they have.Please continue to hear our prayers for them. Please hear Joe’s prayers for his nephew to allow him to walk again, let him and Jase be a powerful testimony to your healing powers. Continue to help Joe’s family.
    JOE: JASE IS IN A REHABILITATION HOSPITAL NOW,HE IS DOING SO AWESOME! EVERYDAY IS A BLESSING FOR US TO SEE WHAT PRAYER CAN DO.HE STILL HAS A LONG JOURNEY AHEAD OF HIM BUT WE KNOW IN OUR HEARTS THAT HE WILL BE HEALED.ISAIAH IS OUT OF ICU NOW HE IS BREATHING ON HIS OWN AND GETTING BETTER EVERYDAY.WE KNOW THIS IS ST JUDE AND OUR FAITH .THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS.

• Moriah May 12, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Saint Jude… I want to say thank you for putting food on the table, and keepin my friends and family safe. Saint Jude I come to you because i need your help an guidence. Im so lost i dont know where to turn anymore. I love my boyfriend but he has been unfaithful and i dont want to lose him but at the same time im so hurt. Please Saint Jude make my boyfriend stop and realize how much i mean to him, please make him be with me and only me and just make our realtionship improve for the better. Make him see that if he doesnt stop hes going to lose me for good. Saint Jude i know i have not kept up to my promises in the past, but if you can please give me a second chance i wont let you down. I stopped biting my nails like i promised, im trying to get along with my mother more and i promise next semester ill do better in school. Please Saint Jude please make nothing bad happen between my boyfriend and I. I wont you down. I love you, amen.

• ANALIZA B.T. May 12, 2012 at 3:20 PM

DEAR SAINT JUDE,
    PLEASE HEAL MY FATHER WHO’S PARALIZED FOR SO MANY YEARS NOW…I PRAY THAT HE COULD WALK AS NORMAL AGAIN AS BEFORE W/ YOUR HELP & LOVING INTERCESSION, AMEN

• DM May 12, 2012 at 1:18 AM

Please pray for healing for Linda. Please pray for healing for Sisters Ann Mary and Joseph Mary. Thank you. Amen.

• Kathy May 11, 2012 at 11:56 PM

Dear saint Jude please heal my granddaughter Rachel stabilize her blood pressour to normal and all her blood test and other tests will come negative and clean and I will be devoted to you until I die in Jesus name I pray Amen

• Shelly May 11, 2012 at 8:19 PM

Please Beloved St Jude I ask ur loving Prayers for my darling daughter S-B and her loving faithful devoted Fiancé J-W to totally forgive each other and replace their anger towards each other with Love Compassion Understanding Kindness and Tenderness. Making their total commitment and Love for each other and for God stronger and deeper day by day. Amen.

• Kelly May 11, 2012 at 4:16 PM

St.Jude I ask for you to continue to watch and bless my dad. He is very sick in icu. You are my powerful and special Saint. I know of your miracle works,and now more than ever we turn to you. Thank you for the blessings you have given in our lives. We are hopeful once again to have you to turn to. Please send us a miracle we need our dad.

• JOE May 10, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Dear Holy and Powerful Saint, this morning I read testimonies of 2 people One suffering from Kidney failure and the other one with Cancer for 17 years, both of them have been healed by the power of our Lord. There is nothing impossible to our Lord Jesus the giver of everything. Please do intercede on our behalf as you have been given the unique power to come to the rescue of people in the most hapless cases. Pray and heal Jase completely, I have not heard about him but I am sure that he should be getting better and stronger, heal the small baby boy and make him into a strong boy . Thank you for healing my brother in law, continue to keep him in good health. I beg you to heal my nephew I want him to get back on to his feet and become fit again. Make him a testimony of you love and the power of our Lord Jesus. Remove the pain from that is troubling me and make me like before. I believe in your power and would always give you and our Lord all glory and praise. In Jesus holy name I Pray AMEN.

• JUNE May 10, 2012 at 11:02 AM

My dear St. Jude,holy apostle, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, as you know both my husband and I are now handicapped. We both use walkers. We recently were forced to move out of our home of 55 years into a retirement community where we do not have stairs. We are fortunate to have 5 wonderful children, However, they are spread all over the country. 2 are in Portland, Or,1 is in Boise, ID, 1 is in Madison, WI and 1 is here in Merrionette Park. Her name is Maggie. But let’s face it, she has a life too! She is a social worker and, due to the ecomocic state of Illinois, she is worried about her job. DearSaint of the hoeless, please, please pray for her and the people she works with and for. She has a meeting on 5/11 which should tell her if she will continue to be employed by the DCFS. I have only provided you with some of our background, You will be hearing from me again–soon. I will try not to repeat any of this at that time. Thank you and may God continue to bless you with that particular privilegr given to you , to bring hope ,comfort and help where they are needed most. Amen

• JOE May 9, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Dear St Jude all mighty and powerful, u have been given the unique power of coming to the help and aid of people in the most desperate cases, use your power and help Jase to recover completely, do look after the small baby boy and make him healthy again. Thank You for healing my brother in law and making him better, do give him peace and health. I need my nephew to walk again, use your power and perform a miracle in his life and make him a living testimony of your love and power. Remove all the pain that is troubling me. I want to be like before. In Jesus Holy Name i pray AMEN

• andrew May 9, 2012 at 2:36 PM

Dear St Jude, thank you for answering my prayers. Please bring down my Section 8 rent considerably. Please grant that a financial miracle could happen for me. Help me to return to the office where i volunteer. I hope that can see and talk to BP and her friend without that contemptable woman interfering. May that rude woman be taken out. Thank you