St. Jude Prayer for Healing

Healing

Pray to St. JudeMost holy Apostle, St. Jude, friend of Jesus, I place myself in your care at this difficult time. Pray for me; help me remember that I need not face my troubles alone. Please join me in my need, asking God to send me consolation in my sorrow, courage in my fear, and healing in the midst of my suffering. Ask our loving God to fill me with the grace to accept whatever may lie ahead for me and my loved ones, and to strengthen my faith in God’s healing power. Thank you, St. Jude, for the promise of hope you hold out to all who believe, and inspire me to give this gift of hope to others as it has been given to me. Amen.

Post your prayer or petition below for those in need of healing. Or if you would like, send your special intentions for healing to the altar of St. Jude at the National Shrine of St. Jude where it will be prayed for by the Claretians.

Comments

• Monica January 14, 2012 at 2:46 PM

St. Jude- Please pray for me and my family. Pray that I feel better soon. Thank You!

• maryagnes r. clark January 14, 2012 at 1:28 PM

please pray for nephew, shivi, being held on drug charges & holding up a “cvs” and is now in jail; please pray for shivi’s peace of mind, mental, emotional, and spiritual healing, and for the right outcome of his court proceedings; also pray for shivi’s safety and protection from harm in jail; please also pray for his mom, helen, and aunt, dolly, who are having great emotional pain & sorrow regarding shivi; please pray for helen & dolly’s peace, healing & comfort regarding this situation; thank you,

• Joe January 13, 2012 at 3:54 AM

Dear Saint Jude, please cure my nephew and give him good health and heal him, give him life in his legs and hands and make him mobile like beofre, his life has stopped post the fall he had while playing. It is veyr difficult to see him in this plight. There is nothing that you are not aware off, please interced and answer the prayers of those who are praying to you for a miracle. In Jesus holy name we pray AMEN

• Sara Salamanca January 12, 2012 at 11:12 PM

St. Jude please heal Mirella, help her and her family overcome this situation, give her strength and courage to go through this difficult moment.

• Joe January 11, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Dear Holt Saint Jude, 14th of Jan is the birthday of my nephew, he is in bed for the last 2 years, please interced with our Lord Jesus the Greates Doctor of the world to come to our aid and heal the boy, ket a MIRACLE be performed and make him stand. Nothing is impossible to our creator, we ahve read and belived that he can move mountians, given the blind sight, made the lame walk, healed Job of his dieases, got Lazarous from the dead, made water to wine, when he has done all this, to heal my nephew is not great thing, LORD JESUS heal him. In Jesus loving name we Pray AMEN

• josie January 11, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Oh dearest holy st.jude please pray for me and my family…forgive us frm the sins we did in the pass…protect us frm any harm & evil…make us better people…help the poor and sick…oh st.jude hear my prayers and have all others saint hear my pray…pray that i also get well that i dnt got a sickness that i mite think i have..i have faith in you that i be ok…because my lord is always by our side…Amen & thank you

• Monica January 11, 2012 at 4:38 PM

St. Jude- Please pray for me and my family. Pray for my Mom and my sister to feel better soon. Thank You!

• Joe January 10, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Dear St Jude, patron of hopless cases, we bend our head with reverence and thanks you for what ever you are doing for my nephew, i am told that there is change in his attitude and there is some movement in his legs, very little though, we attribute this to your intrvention and Praise you for the same. Please continue showing your mercy on him and heal him and give him back to us as new, let him be a standing and living example of the greatness of our Lord Jesus Christ, hundreds and thousands who viist thier church will be told about the greatness of our Lord. In Jesus holy name we pray for a miracle. AMEN

• Joe January 10, 2012 at 2:55 AM

Dear St Jude,all i ask everyday is for the recovery of my nephew, the testomonies that i read is the oxygen for my continuing faith and belife that he will get well soon, dont let us down as we have no one else to turn to. Please ask Jesus Son of David to heal my poor nephew, my heart cries for him every moment that i think of him. Have mercy on us and hear our prayers. In Jesus Hold Name AMEN

• Marie January 9, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Pray for my husband Jim who has stomach cancer.

• Gary January 9, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Dear St. jude im new praying to you but no were to turn. im praying to you about couple things help restore releasonship with girl friend we have not been doing very well for a long time. and pray for me please to get cought up on house payment.

• baby January 8, 2012 at 11:48 PM

Dear St Jude, thank you for watching over us and interceding on our behalf. I ask that you bring happiness love health and peace to our family. I pray that our new home brings us joy and love. Please let us have financial stability and that our neighbors are wonderful clean people. Also, please heal my son from whatever is keeping him from flourishing. I know you are on watching over us because my son’s progress is evident. St jude please instill the faith and devotion to our lord. My family needs your intercessions now more than ever. Bless you always. Amen

• Joe January 8, 2012 at 10:58 PM

Dear St, Jude of hopless cases, we are desperate and need your intrvention like never before. I am scared about the condition of my nephew, i am worried that he will loose hope in life and may just give up his life. MY LORD AND MASTER WE ARE SCARED. You are the only person whom we can go to help, we ahve been praying to you day and night. Jesus son of David heal my nephew, we want him back like before, u have brought back people from the dead, cured people inflicted with deadley sickness, nothing is impossible for you, please heal him. St Jude interced and ask our Lord Jesus to heal my poor nephew. In Jesus Name we pray AMEN

• PB January 6, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Please help me with my personal intentions. Amen.

• Joe January 6, 2012 at 3:43 AM

Dear St Jude, please heal my nephew and amke hin OK again, if you do not help us who will ? when the blind man cried ” Jesus son of david have mercy on me ” Jesus gave him his sight back, NOW i am crying and weeping ” Jesus son of David heal my nephew ” please come to our aid and heal him. Dear saing we have no one but you to aks for help, heal him and save him. In Jesus hold name we pray AMEN

• Monica January 5, 2012 at 3:25 PM

St. Jude- Please pray for me and my family. Also pray for my spiritual, financial, emotional-mental stability and physical health. Pray that my Mom’s skin condition gets better soon. Thank You!

• Joe January 5, 2012 at 2:22 AM

Dear St Jude, patron of desperate cases, intercede and help my nephew who needs your grace, he is young and needs to be out on his feet to enjoy the world that our wonderful Lord has created for us. Please perform a miracle and heal him. In Jesus name we pray AMEN

• Joe January 4, 2012 at 12:47 AM

Dear St Jude the health of my nephew is what we as a family as seeking, our Lord has said when 2 people join and pray to me i will come and answer your prayers, i prayed this morning with you by my side to our Lord Jesus, please interced and ask out Lord to heal my nephew and make his hands and legs as new and as before. We trust in your miracles and am sure we will see it happing soon, in Jesus Holy name AMEN

• Tj January 3, 2012 at 11:33 PM

Dear st Jude you are our savior. With your guidance and prayers we are getting through these hard times. Thank you. I ask that you pray for during our move a new home. Pray for me and that I keep receiving my checks in order to complete school and be with my family. Most importantly my sons health and development. Send me a sign to keep us on the right path and make wise decisions. I ask that pray for his healing. Bless him with great joy health and happiness. Bless him with a friendly spirit and the ability to enjoy his life typically. Finally watch over me and my husband. Our health and marriage are suffering because of our child. Please intercede on our behalf and make this year a good one for us. Bless u always st Jude. Amen

• maria inniss January 3, 2012 at 7:49 PM

Dear St.Jude,
    Thank you for the past intersessions you have made on my behalf.I am a desperate mother asking for healing for my son who was diagnosed with a serious disease.I am asking for a miracukous recovery.I am sad and alone and my son is going through mental anguish.Please intercede that my son is healed both physically and mentally.Thank you so much and I am confident and put all my hope in you.Blessed be the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

• Richard January 3, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Dear St Jude please pray that my rent check won’t be cashed for about a week. until i can meet some pressing obligations. Please bring down my rent payment.

• Monica January 3, 2012 at 3:24 PM

St. Jude- Please pray for me and my family. Please answer my prayers. I am need of healing. Thank You!

• Joe January 2, 2012 at 4:08 AM

Our Dearest St Jude, the sait of hopless cases, the helper of people in desperate need of your intervention, please touch all those who are in need of your Glory, our cases of desperation is so high that we have no one else to go put reach out to you, open your arms and take us into your fold. Please interced and answer our prayers, heal my nephew who has been in bed for such a long time, it is JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR GRACE AND MERCY THAT HE IS STILL GOING ON WITH THE HOPE OF GETTING UP AND WALKING SOON, please do not let him down, please make him get on to his feet and give him his legs and hnads as his birthday gift. We trust you can, in Jesus Name we Pray AMEN

• janet December 31, 2011 at 12:52 PM

Dear St. Jude, please intercede with Our Lord to ask for my daughter’s healing of body and spirit. Please lead me to work to sustain and be able to help my daughter who suffered injustice and hurts through others. Please send ministering Angels, Lord, to heal her spirit and lead to your Divine healing for our family. Thank you for your prayers and intercessions, St. Jude.

• maryagnes r. clark December 31, 2011 at 10:01 AM

please pray for my son, joseph, age 38, for good health; healing from an abdominal skin infection,healing from smoking, safe travel; suucess on his job & for harmonious loving marriage and home relations with wife, dolly, & children leah, age 6 & lauren, age 3

• Debbie December 30, 2011 at 1:30 PM

Please Dear St Jude you have helped int hepast but we need help so badly My daughetr needs another miracle to restore her body to the way it was last spring it hslould be possible she only took the medication that the drs suggested but it ha s sent her body into a rage please retore her balance and give her the hope she needs I am afraid she nor I can go on much longer it has been a long 3 years and I am so praying we are in the home stretch and it will come soon I do feel selfish for asking but it is not for me and she is such a wonderful woman with a great soul she has been a hero through this all but I dont think she can hang on much longer she has become such a dufferent person in her heart and she needs wellness so much please give us some peace and love and hear my prayers jist let her get better very soon like may be this month Oplease I do beg for mercy and hope please and thank you

• M.N. December 30, 2011 at 12:13 AM

Dear St. Jude, You’ve come to my aid countless times before, and I ask that you once again intercede on my son’s behalf. We are desperate for help for him, and ask that God have mercy on him and help him to surpass his physical limitation. The doctors will tell me to accept this, but I hope through my constant prayer and devotion, that you can help him. He is such a bright boy and deserves so much better than this. Please pray that God will correct this, and give my son the confidence to do great things in his life. With your intervention and ultimatley God’s help, he can have a better future. I have such faith in you, St. Jude, Amen.

• Joe December 30, 2011 at 12:10 AM

Dear St Jude, the recovery of my nephew is in your hands, please intercede and talk to our Lord Jesus on our behalf and ask him to heal my nephew from the plight that he is in. I am scared where he will loose faith in our prayers and loose the hope to live. My heart cries for him when i think of his condition, I AM SCARED. Is there no hope for us ? we have grown up beliving in the word of our Lord where in we have been taught that when we cry to our Lord in distress and anguish, he will come to our help. PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON US AND HEAL HIM. In Jesus Name we Pray AMEN.

• LAR December 29, 2011 at 10:49 PM

St. Jude I ask for your intercession for my son, please ask our Lord to protect him and to remove the blinders from his eyes. He is a wonderful person experiencing some difficulties and he is also questioning his faith. Please ask the Lord to keep him close to him and to lead him in the right direction. Please give my husband and I the courage to continue to love him through this time of his life. I ask all this in JESUS’s name and your assistance St. Jude, please…

• JM December 29, 2011 at 6:46 AM

Thank you dear St. Jude for interceding on my behalf. I will always honor you ass my patron saint. I am grateful for my prayers answered.

• Joe December 29, 2011 at 1:02 AM

Dear St. Jude, Praying to intercede and begging you to Pray to our Lord Jesus to heal my nephew and restore his movements as a gift on his birthday. Please do not let us down, we have no where to go. In Jesus name we pray AMEN

• Monica December 28, 2011 at 5:04 PM

St. Jude- Please pray for me and my family. Also pray that my Mom’s skin problems clear up. Thank You!

• Joe December 28, 2011 at 12:36 AM

Dear St Jude, please ask Our Lord Jesus to hear our prayer, tis morning during my prayer time, i did pray to our lord saying we are at his door knocking for him to hear our prayers, We have no one else to turn to or got to with our problems. He is our creator and know our pains, please ask him to give the movement in the body of my nephew as his birhtday gift, his birhtday is on the 14th of Jan and i want him back on his feet, it is not IMPOSSIBLE for our living GOD. In Jesus name AMEN

• om December 27, 2011 at 11:04 PM

Dear St. Jude:
    Please help Ernesto in his time of need. Thank you for prayers answered. Amen.

• diego December 27, 2011 at 7:56 PM

st. jude please help my family as we are still healing from the loss of my aunt please help her into heaven and help all my friends and family with thier health and well being amen

• Kate December 27, 2011 at 12:59 PM

St Jude, please asked dear god to heal my sister for what ever pain she has suffering now,. We believe that god is the only one who can heal and cure her,.please asked dear god to touch my sister in part where my sister has her cyst,please dear god hear our prayer,. I know you create us and you are the only one who re create us again,.amen

• KR December 27, 2011 at 10:40 AM

Please please help us financially. We need your help more than ever right now. Thank you.

• Jordan Vira December 27, 2011 at 2:06 AM

St. Jude, Please heal all the broken Souls in Purgatory. Cleanse them of their sins, so that they may sit before the throne and forever praise God in Heaven. Amen

• Margaret December 27, 2011 at 12:14 AM

St. Jude, please pray for my family and for me, Margaret, that we may experience spiritual well-being, financial prosperity, emotional and mental stability and peace, and physical health now and throughout 2012. Thank you, St. Jude, for your thoughtful prayers for my family and for me.

• Joe December 26, 2011 at 9:42 PM

Dear St Jude, I am with a very heavy heart todaythinking about the condition of my nephew, we have been praying to you to interced and ask our Lord Jesus for pardon, to forgive us our sins for we are human and please answer our prayers. I owuld like to thank our Lord for ensuring that there are no skin problems on his legs so as in continue his exercises. St Jude his birthday is on the 14th of Jan, please ask our Lord to cure him and give his legs back to him as a gift for his birthday. It was the Lords will that he came into this world so let the good and merciful Lord heal him back with the best of health. We trust and lay our hopes at his feet awaiting a miracle, please dont let us down, we have no one to go my LORD. Hear our prayer, in Jesus name we pray AMEN

• JW December 26, 2011 at 1:24 PM

Please pray for my husband, Zach and I. He wants a divorce and is having an affair. Please pray for this affair to cease and for this woman to go back to her family. Please pray for healing for the both of us and for the ability and time to reconnect and rebuild our marriage. A marriage build with a Christian foundation and lived in God’s word and promise. Please help us dear Lord. Amen

• Joe December 26, 2011 at 12:27 AM

Dear St. Jude, please dont let us down, my nephew needs your help and inerverntion to make him get up and walk again. There is no other Doctor great than the creator. He is the one who can cure my poor nephew, pleae place our request and interced and help us in getting my nephew back. In Jesus name we pray AMEN

• STEVE December 25, 2011 at 12:29 AM

Merry Christmas and a happy newyear to all from Australia, protect all our forces all over the world

• STEVE December 24, 2011 at 2:35 PM

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR OUR LORD PLEASE LOOK AFTER ALL OUR FAMILYS, FRIENDS AND KIM TODAY AND ALWAYS AMEN

• Steve December 24, 2011 at 2:23 AM

Dear St Jude please look after Kimmy for me over this Christmas period and for all her days, please heal her of her problems and fill her with the love and peace of God.
    Thankyou for your help and give me strength to accept what has been decided for me but always look after Kim. Please look after all my family and friends and everyone on this site and all the forces serving away from there familys protect them and bring them home safetly. Amen and thankyou Steve

• Joe December 23, 2011 at 3:01 AM

Dear St Jude, please give all of those who approach you the strenght to come out of the desperate situation that we are in. We are all coming to your help for we know the great powers that you posses. Please do not let us donw. Please heal my nephew and get him out of the bed and make him walk again, fill his nerves and cells wiht the spirit of our God an give him back to us, we want him for Christmas. Please heal J who has met with an accident and who is in on life support. We ask and pray with hope and trust, in Jesus Name AMEN

• Monica December 22, 2011 at 4:07 PM

St. Jude- Please pray for me and my family. Also pray that tomorrow goes well. Please answer my prayers. Thank You!

• SteelCity December 22, 2011 at 9:58 AM

St. Jude,
    Please heal my Nephew J. who was in a very bad accident and is currently comotose and on life support. He has a large family that loves him. We need you to intercede St. Jude. Thank you, Amen

• Joe December 22, 2011 at 1:05 AM

Dear St Jude, not a day passes without our family praying for the healing of our dear Nephew, we love him and want him back with us on his feet. Please pray to our lovely God and ask him to heal the boy. We are desperate but have not lsot hope. Please give us a Christmas gift by healing hi. In trust and hope we pray AMEN

• JF December 21, 2011 at 3:47 PM

Dear St. Jude,
    I ask for your intercession in healing and restoring my marriage. Please help M find his way back to me and our little family and not move forward on filing divorce papers. Thank you for watching over our family. Amen.