Prayer to St. Jude for Students

Back to School

National Shrine of St. JudeSt. Jude, stay with me. Though the journey of learning is long and often difficult, your quiet presence gives me courage. Sustain my trust in myself, my teachers, and fellow students. Help me to let go of my fears and believe in the growth that is happening, even though I may not see it right away. As I embark again on this mission of study, I ask for the grace to be wise in mind and word, compassionate at heart, and full of energy and zeal as I seek to learn the ways of God’s world and come to understand how my gifts may serve their best purpose. Amen.

Post your prayer or petition below for those heading back to school. Or if you would like, send your special intentions to the altar of St. Jude at the National Shrine of St. Jude where they will be prayed for by the Claretians.

Comments

• Will March 4, 2012 at 6:41 PM

St. Jude, I have trouble with focus. I often feel sick, and I am frustrated. Please enlighten me to study with 110% efficacy. Thank you!

• Leann February 28, 2012 at 10:27 AM

Dear Saint Jude, please help guide the path for my son Eddie to finish his school without trouble. May you pray to Jesus and God that they be with him every step of the way especially today. Don’t allow any evil things to happen to interfere with his goals. I beg you with everything I have and am. I believe anything is possible in this world as long as we have faith. Please pray Eddie,intercede for him, help him.

• Maria February 28, 2012 at 7:57 AM

St Jude, please guide my path through this new educational venture. Please fill my heart with the fire and passion I had while tackling my Bachelor’s degree. I pray that through you r intercession, our Lord will give me a sign that I am on the right path. Thank you, St Jude for always being by my sise. Amen

• Meme February 27, 2012 at 3:53 AM

Saint Jude all students that are struggling in school intercede on our behalves and help us succeed. I need you to please deliver my message to God i need God to work his mysterious way and make all the impossible become possible for me. I will graduate this semester no matter how hard the devil is trying to stop it. God is powerful thanks in advance for answering my prayers. In Jesus Christ our Lord name i pray amen….

• Meme February 27, 2012 at 3:44 AM

Saint Jude please help me do good in school my GPA depends on it and help me graduate this semester with no problems intervene for me Amen

• N February 20, 2012 at 12:15 PM

St. Jude thank you for always helping me and hearing my prayers. I pray once again to you to intercede on my behalf to our father, please pray that all 3 of my children do really well in school, please protect them and guide them in the right path. St. Jude I pray that everything goes well at my daughters school tomorrow, we have a meeting tomorrow with her teachers. St. Jude, please pray for my upcoming board exam next month, I pray that I do not fear this exam and that I study well and that I do not get distracted anymore while I study. I pray that I pass all 3 board exams this year and do really well on these exams and in my career. Thank you so much. Amen.

• M. February 17, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Please pray for my daughter to get top marks in her dissertation for her children’s nursing degree. Help her graduate this December with top marks. Look after all my grandchildren who are attending nursery/ schools and help them to do very well with all their learning/studies. Let them all be excellent students and not have any difficulties with their school/further education work.

• Nic February 14, 2012 at 8:22 AM

Dear St. Jude help my son to do well in school he is always distracted and doesn’t pay atention, please help him to focus in school. Thanks St. Jude. Amen.

• Ivan guzman-vital February 12, 2012 at 5:01 PM

Dear saint Jude,
    holy brother pray to God that He may help me finish school by giving me wisdom and strength to complete this year of studying and help me to find work as soon as possible, in Jesus name. Amen.

• Kolleen February 7, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Please St. Judge allow me to do well on my LSAT this upcoming Saturday. Please allow me to gain admission to WM’s law school so that I can study to be the best lawyer and defender of the innocent that the public in this community deseves. Thank you for all of your consideration.

• VF January 30, 2012 at 8:17 AM

St. Jude, I seek your help to score great and pass in my practical and written theoretical board exams. I pray that I am only asked the questions in which I know the answers to. Help me to stay calm and confident, be focused and think clearly and quickly. Pray for my success in these upcoming exams. I need your intercession, your prayers, and your love. God is great and you have been so kind to me all my life. Please help me now I ask you. I will be ever mindful of this favor, as the others, and continue to tell others around me of your miracles in my life. I love you and the Lord. Amen.

• chris January 22, 2012 at 3:39 PM

st jude, help cj at school. help the teachers find a way to get through to him, so he can communicate effectively at school with his peers and at home with his family. help me to find a way to help him, give me direction on this. i ask this in your name, amen.

• Greg January 19, 2012 at 8:37 PM

St. Jude, please help me on my GMAT exam tomorrow.

• Yvonne January 17, 2012 at 4:35 AM

Dear St Jude, help me with College..Help me with my College transfer. Help me with my studies. Amen

• Helen January 4, 2012 at 2:58 PM

Dear God, Jesus Christ, the Lord, Holy Spirit, and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels:

My name is Helen and I am from Lanham, Maryland, USA. I currently attend the University of Maryland-Baltimore County and they do not have my academic major which is broadcast journalism and I do not fit in the school. I am unhappy in the school, nobody in the school does not know me at all except for my name, I have no friends in the school, my needs are not being meet in the school, and with the school overall. I am not getting help in journalism in the school, I am not learning anything from the school to become a journalist, they do not have any classes in journalism, they are not helping me find internships opportunities, employment opportunities, and extracurricular activities in journalism, I have to do that on my own. The University of Maryland-Baltimore County is just wasting my time. I will not and cannot settle for less and I will not and cannot give up on my dream which is to attend journalism school (J-School) for undergraduate to get my baccalaureate degree (bachelor degree) in broadcast journalism and political science and become a journalist. It is my dream to become a journalist. I am intending to transfer to another university. I have created a list of criteria that I want in a university for undergrad that is right for me and that is able to fulfill all of the needs that I have listed. I will most likely apply for universities for undergraduate transfer admissions for fall 2012, but I do not know where to go and I do not know which school is right, good, best, and perfect for me. If I do not find nor get accept to the university that is right for me and has the journalism program that I want and meets my needs by August 2011, my parents are going to force me to stay at the University of Maryland-Baltimore County. I want to obtain a very good grade point average for me transfer to another university. I am had already repeated a course for the Fall 2011 semester to make up for academic credits which was successful and I earn the credit for the course. I want to do well in my academic class and cut off all distractions including extracurricular activities. I am primarily and solely focus on my academics and my studies and making good grades. Lord, and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels, please guide me to the university for undergraduate that is the right, the good, the best, and the perfect fit for me whether it is the University of Maryland-College Park or another university in the United States of America, let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. Thank you, in the name of Jesus, Amen.

Jesus Christ through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels here is what Helen wants in a university (Helen’s Ideal University) In the name of Jesus, Amen. :

1.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university that has a very strong, very serious, very rigorous, very good, very excellent journalism school (J-School) for undergraduate in the nation, in the country, in the United States of America and is well-known and well-recognize. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

2.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university that has a very strong, very serious, very rigorous, very good, very excellent undergraduate broadcast journalism program in the nation, in the country, in the United States of America, and is well-known and well-recognize. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

3.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university that has a very strong, very serious, very rigorous, very good, very excellent undergraduate print journalism program in the nation, in the country, in the United States of America, and is well-known and well-recognize. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

4.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university that has a very strong, very serious, very rigorous, very good, very excellent undergraduate digital/online journalism program in the nation, in the country, in the United States of America, and is well-known and well-recognize. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

5.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university where the undergraduate journalism program and the undergraduate journalism school has a reasonable small to medium class size setting in the nation, in the country, in the United States of America, and is well-known and well-recognize. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

6.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university that is located in a major media market (such as New York City, New York, Washington, D.C., Los Angeles, CA, Philadelphia, PA, Boston, MA, Miami, FL, and other major media market locations and areas. I want to attend a university that is located in a suburban area that is adjacent to cities. I want to attend a university that is located in a city and in a town. It should not be too rural and it should be too urban. The university’s location must have a mixture of a rural area and a urban area.) for undergraduate journalism and that will help me get internship opportunities as well as help me get a career in journalism in the nation, in the country, in the United States of America, and is well-known and well-recognize. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

7.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university that will give me the real college experience. The real large college experience. I want the real college experience. I want the real world experience. I want everything. I want the large university setting. I want to be shown the real world. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

8.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university that have the technology, the equipment, the laboratories, and will allow me to use software and editing software/tools (such as Final Cut, AVID, Adobe, Monle, Hindenburg journalist editing software, and others) to do journalism. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

9.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university where the journalism software, editing software and tools, technological equipment (cameras, microphones, recorders, and others), laboratories, and other such things are constantly up-to-date and updated with the rapid changes occurring in journalism; in the industry; and in the field of journalism; and in journalism for the 21st century and beyond. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

10.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university that will teach and show me the real-world skills, give me the hands-on experiences in journalism, give me the real-world experiences in journalism, and teach and show me everything about journalism in order to prepare and be successful for a career in journalism in and for the 21st century (contemporary journalism) and I want to a university where the journalism program and the journalism school challenges students not just in the classroom, but outside the classroom and beyond the classroom environment in the nation, in the country, in the United States of America, and is well-known and well-recognize. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

11.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university where equally half (50-50. 50% of students that are STEM majors and 50% of students not STEM majors. 50/50) of the student body is not all in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) majors. I want all of the students in all of the academic majors including the STEM majors and journalism majors to be equal to one another and be treated equally and fairly with dignity, honesty, quality, straightforwardness, and respect. Everyone in all of the academic majors should have the same opportunities, quality, and care as everyone else. Nobody should be given all of the attention and nobody should be excluded. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

12.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university where the president of the university and the university itself cares about all of students in all of the academic majors and the student body as a whole and must include everybody. Nobody and no one should be excluded. I want the president of the university and the university itself to care about the university and its students. Also, I want the students to care about the university as well. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

13.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university where the name of the university is well-known and well-recognize in the nation, in the country, in the United States of America, and by recruiters and representatives for a particular company and/or corporation. I want recruiters and representatives to know the university’s name. The name of the university must not, will not, and cannot be subjected to question and scrutiny. It should not be an disconnect nor invisible to anybody. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

14.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university that offers more than 400 clubs and extracurricular activities. The student body must be active and must have school spirit. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

15.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university that have equal and balanced diversity in all aspects and in all areas ( population of students, out-of-state students, in-state students, students of color, students of gender, students of disabilities, academic offerings, sports offerings, housing options, meal options, and more). It must be diversified. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

16.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university that has a good to very good or very excellent or excellent solid academic background. It must be very good, or good, and/or very excellent or excellent in academics. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

17.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university that helps students with disabilities including learning disabilities, especially students with a Non-Verbal Learning Disabilities (NLD/NVLD) both academically and non-academically. I want coordinated services for my learning disability and learning differences. I want it to be from medium to high. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

18.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university that is close to independent living programs such as College Living Experience and College Internship Programs. I also want to attend a university that is close to resources and support such as the Achieving in Higher Education with Autism and Developmental Disabilities (AHEADD) program. I want the independent living programs and the resources and support to help students with disabilities, including and especially students like myself with a Non-Verbal Learning Disabilities (NLD/NVLD). Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

19.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university where I am able to do all types of journalism, especially news/investigative journalism (hard-hitting, in-depth, serious, no non-sense journalism. Examples of programs and websites includes 60 Minutes, PBS Frontline NBC Dateline, 48 Hours, 20/20, and ProPublica), opinionated journalism, and sports journalism. I want to be able to diversify myself in all types of journalism. I wanted to be multi-platform and multi-media in all of journalism. I want to be able to branch and open out (branch and open out myself to) all types of journalism. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

20.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university where the professors, lecturers, and instructors (whether part-time, full-time, adjunct, and/or associate) are professional, working journalists currently working in the field and industry of journalism. I want to attend a university where veteran journalists who have retired from the field and industry of journalism are now teaching skills to the next generation of journalists and undergraduate journalism students who are enrolled in journalism school and the journalism program and perusing a degree and career in journalism. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

21.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university that will train me and allow me to work in the field, in the industry, in the landscape of journalism, and in the new media and the new era of journalism in the 21st century and beyond. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

22.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university where I am one day able to study abroad for my academic program (s)-area of study. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

23.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university where I can have mind-like, open-minded, true, real, actual, honest, compassionate, kind, considerate, nice, good, trustworthy, trustful, honorable, loyal, truthful, straightforward, respectful, reasonable, humorous, intelligent, cooperative, friendly logical, sensible, common sense, intimate, friendly, listener, mature, and serious conversations with students, professors, and faculty members of similar/common interests and identity. I want the academic advisers for the journalism program and my additional academic program of study to know my name and to know who I am. (I will not tolerate for any non-sense. I have zero-tolerance and zero-patience for non-sense people and street trash people, senseless people, as well as people mistreating others and people who are regressing and wasting their life away). Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

24.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university where I can make and have mind-like, open-minded, true, real, actual, honest, compassionate, kind, considerate, nice, good, trustworthy, trustful, honorable, loyal, truthful, straightforward, respectful, reasonable, responsible, humorous, mature, intimate, listener, cooperative, friendly, logical, intelligent, sensible, and serious friends. They must have common sense and act and talk like their own age-they must talk and act like adults. I want to maintain friends who are mind-like, open-minded, intelligent, true, real, actual, honest, straightforward, respectful, reasonable, responsible, humorous, mature, logical, sensible, and serious. (I have zero-tolerance and zero-patience for non-sense people and street trash people, senseless people, as well as people mistreating others and people who are regressing and wasting their life away).I want people to fully get to know me beyond my name, beyond saying hello to me, beyond living arrangements, academic classes, and etc. And, I want to fully get to know people beyond their name, beyond saying hello to them, beyond living arrangements, academic classes, and etc. I want to have and maintain a social life as well as have and maintain friends that will last forever and for the long-term. I want a best friend and close friends. And, I want true friends who are going to be there for me including the good times, the bad times, and when I mostly need them. I want to be able to fit in. I want be in an in-group. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

25.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university where I am able to be outgoing, taking myself out, enjoying life, and having a social life. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

26.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university where I am able to be happy, have fun, be successful, and be comfortable both on the outside and on the inside as well as internally and externally. I want to be happy, have fun, be successful and be comfortable physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. I want to be happy, have fun, be comfortable, and be successful in life and in everything that I do. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

27.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university where I am able to do journalism in radio, television (the broadcast media), newspapers, magazines, other publications (the print media), the internet (the digital/online media), freelancing, and all other types of media outlets in journalism. I wanted to be multi-platform and multi-media in journalism. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

28.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university where I am able to have and obtain an academic background in another area of study. I want to study another academic area of study which is political science and/or international affairs (international relations). The academic program must be very good, very excellent, and very serious/rigorous. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

29.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university that has a one-on-one, individualized attention, first-rate, very good-quality, very well-quality, great-quality, nice-quality, excellent-quality, fully-developed, cool, awesome, stunning, beautiful, very excellent, very great, very good, very nice, very rigorous, very marvelous, very magnificent journalism program and journalism school for undergraduate students. For undergraduates. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

30.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university where the journalism program for undergraduate students and the journalism school for undergraduate students is accredited. The journalism program and the journalism school must be accredited by the Accrediting Council on Education in Journalism and Mass Communications (ACEJMC)! This is critically, crucially, extremely, very, and really important to me that the journalism program and the journalism school are accredited by ACEJMC. The university itself must also be accredited as well. The journalism school for undergraduate students and the journalism program for undergraduates must be well-known and well-recognize by ACEJMC (the Accrediting Council On Education in Journalism and Mass Communications), and other journalism programs for undergraduates and journalism schools for undergraduates in the nation, in the country, and in the United States of America and also must adhere to the ACJEMC standards, regulations, and policies, etc. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

31.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university where I am given opportunities on-campus to do journalism and go beyond the college newspaper, the college television stations, the college radio station, college publications, college television media bureaus, and other outlets in the university. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

32.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university where I am able to grow independently and grow as a person both inside and outside, both internally and externally as well as both physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually so that I am able to stand on my own two feet, be independent, be free, be freely myself, and be not afraid nor be not alone, nor not be lonely, nor be exclude, nor be isolated, nor be withdrawn, nor be invisible, nor an outcast, nor be ignored. I do not want to be in an out-group. I want to fit in, socialize and reason with other students and people, and I want to belong somewhere- a place to call home and a place to call family. I want to have a sense and feeling of belonging. I want to attend a university where I am able to be challenged, be strong, be stronger, and have courage, faith, and be able to believe in myself. I want have high self-esteem and think optimistically about myself, the future, and life as well as the obstacles that I am experiencing in life. I want to be able to do the next right thing, take initiative, be proactive, be determined and tenacious. I want to act independently and act reasonable. I want to prove others wrong. I want people, faculty members, academic advisers, students, my parents, friends, and others to respect me, treat me equally, and take me seriously. I do not want people to ridicule nor harass me nor abused me nor take advantage of me in any way and in any shape or form. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

33.) Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I want to attend a university where the financial aid costs and expenses and the university itself are affordable for me to attend. I do not want to get myself nor my family (the primary caregivers-my parents) into any financial debt and financial trouble. I want to keep myself and my family away from financial debt and financial trouble. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

34.) Lastly, Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: I still currently want to attend the University of Maryland-College Park (the flagship university in the state of Maryland). I really miss the University of Maryland-College Park and I think about UMCP/UMD all of the time. I want to attend the University of Maryland-College Park and enroll there as an undergraduate student majoring in Broadcast Journalism, Government & Politics, and another journalism major (multi-platform journalism) either Print Journalism or Digital/Online Journalism. (I want to earn and obtain my baccalaureate degree-bachelor degree in more than two academic areas of study). I want to minor in either History or International Affairs (International Relations- if the minor is offered at the University of Maryland-College Park). I imagine myself at the University of Maryland-College Park and I really see myself there. University of Maryland-College Park, I want you, I adore you, and I like you. I want to be a Terrapin (a “Terp”) for life and forever. Overall, I love the University of Maryland-College Park, I have grown to love the university and be accustomed with it. I still want the University of Maryland-College Park and I want to be a part of the school. I still want to be part of the University of Maryland-College Park’s journalism program as well as enroll as an undergraduate student there in the Phillip Merrill College of Journalism. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

God, Lord, Father, Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit, and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: please listen to my prayer request. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

I fully give my prayer request to the Lord, to God, to the Father, to Jesus Christ and to Holy Spirit and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels: Please listen to all of my prayer requests and be able to make my prayer requests come true and come to life. Please grant them. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.
    You are the only one that makes things possible and make things happen. You are only one that I can call upon. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen. God, Lord, Father, Jesus Christ, and Holy Spirit and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, through the intercession of St. Jude, and through the intercession of my angels and guardian angels are the only ones that can make my prayer request possible make it happen. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen.
    Please bring and grant me a miracle. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen. Please grant them. Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen. I want a positive outcome for my prayer request Let it be done if it so and if it is to be in His will. In the name of Jesus, Amen. .Thank you. In the name of Jesus, Amen. In the name of the father, in the name of the son, and in the name of the Holy Spirit (the sign of the cross), Amen.

• FATIMA January 3, 2012 at 11:40 AM

St Jude please help both my sons in their studies please guide them and help them from keeping away from bad influence. Please help both my boys in getting good results especially my younger son in his struggle please guide them in their career aand help them to reach their potential to the fullest Amen

• sue January 2, 2012 at 9:41 AM

St. jude please go before our Lord and our heavenly father.Please ask them to remove my daughter gabrielle anxiety about school and gym class she is 5 years old.She is scared of the teacher and the class in general makes her full of anxiety….thank you st. jude for this most special blessing.

I also ask a special prayer for everyone on this web sight that their prayers will line up with the will of GOD andwill be blessed by having their prayers answered.

• Joseph L December 21, 2011 at 2:36 AM

St Jude, I pray that I will have good results for my most challenging class in my program. I pray that this will allow me to successfully complete the semester so that I may continue and near the end of my education so that I may be able to help others in a way I enjoy. I have never felt so full of fear, anxiety and disappointment after completing my examination. Please hear my prayer and that results will turn out well. I ask for any generous prayers to help me in this great time of need of mine.

• AG December 19, 2011 at 11:09 AM

St. Jude I ask you to help me pass this math test. So much is depending the outcome of this test. Give me the knowledge and patience to understand what I need to pass. Thank for all your help in all I do.

• Richard December 14, 2011 at 10:47 AM

Dear St Jude, thank you for answering my prayers and being so kind to me. I pray that I may get the kind of orthotic that I want, one that will make it possible for me to wear dress shoes. Thank you for the little children I knew in daycare while volunteering there and bless my friends and their families. I hope that something will happen to stop the constant tuition increases at my college. I hope that I can pay off my tuition balance for this semester. if anything I hope that tuition may somehow go down. Please may a financial miracle happen to me. I will pray for all those who pray to you.

• Mona Sinha December 4, 2011 at 11:20 PM

Dear ST JUDE,please help and guide my son ISHAAN SINHA ,in sending applications to colleges for admission in undergraduate studies.Ishaan is going back to studies after a long period of 7yrs.He will be going to another country for his studies.As he suffers from OCD he needs great help all the time.May things work out successfully and happily for him with the blessings of LORD JESUS CHRIST.ST JUDE,please be with him at every step.May ISHAAN be successful,healthy,happy and blessed in every area of his life.ST JUDE,please pray for ISHAAN SINHA.IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME,AMEN.

• Tina Taku December 4, 2011 at 10:45 PM

Lord i pray for my son Emmanuel to come out stronger this year in his studies in school.Also his friends and cousins I wish all of them, my son and friends success in their exams as they get into week 2 of their exams. St Jude I trust in Your intercession…………. Amen

• Jane November 22, 2011 at 7:56 AM

Dear St. Jude, thank you for everything, and hearing my prayer. St. Jude I pray and ask for a special prayer for my daughter to do good in high school this year to pass all her courses please help her and guide her through life. She needs your help. Please hear my prayer, thank you.

• Martineprompt October 31, 2011 at 12:17 PM

My dearest Saint Jude, worker of miracle, most holy amd kind apostle! I thank you in advance for the miracle that you are working in my name. Saint jude my petition is to get accepted at nyu college of nursing. I havent heard an answer yet. But i am confident that through your intercession all that i ask the lord will be granted to me. Saint jude worker of miracles, my seccor in my necessary struggles, my strength in my weaknesses i humbly seek you i beg of you yo intercede for me. Saint jude i place this matter in your hands. Thank you saint Jude

• mom... October 24, 2011 at 2:10 AM

St. Jude, stay with me. Though the journey of learning is long and often difficult, your quiet presence gives me courage. Sustain my trust in myself, my teachers, and fellow students. Help me to let go of my fears and believe in the growth that is happening, even though I may not see it right away. As I embark again on this mission of study, I ask for the grace to be wise in mind and word, compassionate at heart, and full of energy and zeal as I seek to learn the ways of God’s world and come to understand how my gifts may serve their best purpose. Amen. for my son litle j..m..pleae wisdom ..lear both algauges pls..
    pls help him to eat more..write…comprehend …….pls help him with speech and elocunce..ect..
    plese help me to receive my approval my tst pls ST Jude i want to receive the news..plee to fo the juare..notother t..but if necsary pls give a good heart o..plee i beg you…
    plese lord bless all my family alll hte kids..grades and all..education..for..my love in his work..ability..and plese take care of him ..his skin and lal ..plese proteetion in all…
    for all..blessings…

• EBO October 23, 2011 at 12:14 AM

Saint Jude, you have always been at my side for each test and obstacle in my life. When I was being interviewed for acceptance into my school, your name was mentioned. I know my journey would be blest. Continue to be with me, St. Jude, as the obstacles in my path are greater than I can overcome alone. Pray for my success in these upcoming exams. I need your intercession, your prayers, and your love. God is great and you have been so kind to me all my life. Please help me now I ask you. I will be ever mindful of this favor, as the others, and continue to tell others around me of your miracles in my life.

• MMC October 12, 2011 at 12:42 PM

Please allow me to pass the test tonight.

• Maggie October 9, 2011 at 5:24 AM

Please help my SON AND GRANDSON in their daily classes. Let them learn and flourish in their studies. Let them enjoy.

• Kristy October 7, 2011 at 10:26 PM

St. Jude, I pray to you for my son and daughter. My son is struggling so hard in school right now. Please watch over him and guide him. Please let him realize how smart he truly is. Please watch over my daughter as well. Continue to bless her and give her the strength to keep going strong. Last of all, please bless me with peace, strength, and patience so I can help them during the school year. Thank you. Amen.

• graceg October 5, 2011 at 3:12 PM

Please help Cam and I, he does not deserve to be bullied or physically abused on the special needs bus. Give him his independence back for him to ride the bus safely without the interference of the demon. It is taking its toll

• Sandra October 5, 2011 at 4:57 AM

Dear St. Jude, Thank You for always helping me through your intercession of prayers to our Lord. Please help my gradsons Kaleb and Kasey and myself through school this year, Thank You,

• Shalise September 27, 2011 at 5:50 PM

Please watch over my son Corbin he is a very strong person who is learning to grow with his disability of Autism he is in his second year of school and is learning more and more every day please help him stay safe in his surroundings and around the people who look after him while I am not there. Thank you

• Trisha September 26, 2011 at 8:06 PM

Cure my daughter of any remaining anxiety, depression, or obsessions. Surround her with people who have good morals, strong faith, and a good work ethic. Give her the good sense to only allow young men in her life who respect her mind, body, time, and interests. Give her the stamina to successfully balance her studies, athletics, and social life. Bless her with the ability to attain and maintain the level of achievement needed to keep her scholarship.

• ruth September 26, 2011 at 7:13 AM

Please pray for all my children and that they do better than well in school. Help G do great on his achievement tests, he needs confidence and I hope I can build it in him. Help him learn, retain and recall better at all times. Help our family. Amen

• ash September 18, 2011 at 8:00 PM

dear st jude let my broken relationship with my boyfriend mend asap. let him come forward and give me a call and be nice to me. let his ego evaporate . i love him dearly. give him strength to respond to me .

• Marilyn September 16, 2011 at 12:19 PM

Dear St Jude thank you for helping me get my prayers answered.. I am asking for you to ask our Father God the help me with my relationship Willis and for me to get a good paying job.. I am tired of struggling It has been almost 8 years ince my divorce THANK YOU

• Barbara Giles September 16, 2011 at 12:28 AM

My dear friend St. Jude – I hold up before you my seven grandchildren who are presently doing exams at school. Clear their minds and hearts and fill them with knowledge to be successful. May they always know the gift of the Holy Spirit and may they be inspired to follow Jesus and you my beloved friend as they travel through life.

• Lisa September 15, 2011 at 2:45 AM

St. Jude please help me in my prayer life and in my family’s complete conversion, and healing to Catholicism , healing and peace, and also for all of those I am responsible to pray for…ty St. Jude for all that you have done and will do in my life and in the lives of other’s…I love you St. Jude…Thank You Jesus for such a beloved Saint…

• MARIVC G. BALDELOMAR September 12, 2011 at 2:25 AM

St. Jude please help my son MARK LLOYD G. BALDELOMAR have a good year in grade 3 and pretect him from all troubles, please guide him everytime he have a exam he have sharp and getting top ranks. St. Jude please help me all the time. Thank you so much St. jude

• cm September 10, 2011 at 7:03 AM

st jude, help cj with his program this year. for financial help, help me to get along with ary and jay. for peace of mind, that i can improve my health, amen

• Lynn September 9, 2011 at 3:04 PM

Heavenly Father please bless my son, Michael, and help him during this difficult time. I know with your love and guidance, he will be able to continue his journey. Please let him feel your loving arms guiding him along the way.

• Sara September 9, 2011 at 12:16 PM

St. Jude thank you for the answer to one of my prayers. Please help my children and I reunited with my husband. I also ask that you look after him and my children. Please take good care of my parents, brother and sisters when I leave, help them find happiness and peace in their lives. Please help me with debts and mortgages. Thank you.

• elizabeth September 9, 2011 at 10:16 AM

ST JUDE I just want you to pray to Almighty God to give my son Ryan the strenght and courage to make it ,,,, he,s giving school another try,,,, he needs prayers,, thank you

• Mary September 8, 2011 at 1:46 PM

Please pray with me St. Jude that my Son may attend the Catholic school that I want him to and help my Daughter in her troubles. Thank you Blessed St. Jude for all you do to help me and my worries. I ask this in Jesus’ name- Amen.

• Scott September 8, 2011 at 1:01 PM

Good St. Jude, thank you for all your help in the past. You have been a true friend. Please ask the Father to get me a decent job and to know what to do about JH.

• alicia September 8, 2011 at 10:13 AM

St Jude my dearest friend. Thank you for all your blessings. Today I pray for my parents and family that you protect and guide them St. Jude. Please watch over them and provide them their needs. I also ask that you look over my children and all my loved ones especially in today’s world. Protect us from harm and persecution from others. Please don’t allow us to lose our jobs or homes. I will always be grateful to you and my Lord for all that you have done and continue to do. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

• CD September 7, 2011 at 2:14 PM

St Jude thanking you for all the answers to my prayers. I am putting into your care all my classes that I am taking this semester. It is hard for me as I am combing work, family and financial obligations all in one. I am paying my tuition out of pocket. St Jude I am asking for the right wisdom needed in all my classes to understand and do well in all of them and also I ask for the same wisdom on my children in all their classes too. St Jude you are our hope and I know you will take my request to our Lord Jesus. Amen

• Richard U September 7, 2011 at 11:28 AM

Dear St Jude, thank you for always helping me and hearing my prayers. Please help me understand Physics, I hope that young student who was my partner On Tuesday Sept 6 lab session will email me the necessary data , so that I can complete the lab before next Monday when it is due. I hope that I see him soon. Please help me to get out of debt and pay my tuition charges. God bless everyone who prays to you and the little children I knew from volunteering in day care. Let something happen to make financially independent, So I don’t worry so much. I will be very careful with money as I always am. Please hear my prayer and all who pray to you.

• Richard U September 7, 2011 at 11:27 AM

Dear St Jude, thank you for always helping me and hearing my prayers. Please help me understand Physics, I hope that young student who was my partner On Tuesday Sept 6 lab session will email me the necessary data , so that I can complete the lab before next Monday when it is due. I hope that I see him soon. Please help me to get out of debt and pay my tuition charges. God bless everyone who prays to you and the little children I knew from volunteering in day care. Let something happen to make financially independent, So I don’t worry so much. I will be very careful with money as I always am. Please hear my prayer and all who ray to you.

• Carol September 7, 2011 at 11:02 AM

Please help my daughter Elizabeth have a good year in college. And for all students who are struggling right now. Thank you.